3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
His last bot 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Robin's Fate (Scratches)

What happened to Robin? I personally feel sorry for him, although he is dangerous (Catherine is on his account), but there is something, I don’t know ...
On the last visit, Milton came on time, and Pete escaped, the mansion was demolished, because Doc is already of retirement age, you need to constantly monitor , take care, take care of the boy .. In general, I'm waiting for your versions!
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Govorok 20.01.23

The authors of the game themselves do not know what happened to Robin. What are we to guess?

T
Tula Potsik 20.01.23

Robin is this green devil in the bathroom or the monster in the basement? I don’t know what happened to them, but the builders who demolished the mansion must have laid a bunch of bricks from such creatures. .

f
forgottenpilot 20.01.23

well, I understand that after + -10 years no one will remember the wonderful toy Rustle, which I have already passed over 6 times this fall, but still I want to share my clues, because I am an unoccupied person and I’m just wondering will anyone read this.
Let's start my memoir dedicated to Shorokh. you can rant about Catherine’s death for at least years, but one thing is clear - her killer is James Blackwood himself, there is no parallel between “the torn throat of a bear in the basement” and her death. most likely, in view of Robin's social underdevelopment, he simply does not know how to handle toys, and due to the fact that the bear is not completely torn, this shows either at least some development in Robin, or that Milton brought the bear to the basement for Robin very recently (this is indicated by the fact that Milton comes to the mansion, this is also indicated by the sewer grate from which light leaks, covered in blood, and below are a pair of chicken legs, which is food for Robin).
so, the author, I hope you don’t have a question why James Blackwood killed Catherine, and not Robin (besides, at the time of the murder, Robin was 2-3 years old, he would hardly have been able to pounce on his mother and gnaw her throat...).
what about Robin's fate? Milton, on his Last Visit, arrived at the mansion while Robin was attacking the journalist. Robin immediately turned his attention to Milton, like a child who found his mother (in our case, his father, since Milton took care of Robin almost all his life), in turn, Milton hugged Robin, most likely, he took him to him after a long estrangement from him. this is probably just my guess, but still, the authorities would hardly have demolished a house in which at least someone would live (since this house is abandoned and was a den for marauders, most likely, before demolishing the house, they would have checked everything building, so as not to demolish the house along with the person), Robin would not have been sent to an orphanage, rather to a psychiatric hospital, or to educational centers, he was ~19 years old at the time of the last visit. I want to add that Robin is a wonderful child,