3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allucard40Rus 20.01.23 04:27 pm

999 pings after 5 minutes of play (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022))

Ping in the game is 60-80, but after 5 minutes of the game, the ping instantly becomes 999. It doesn’t disconnect from the server, everything just twitches and teleports, kept away from people in the DMZ until the end of the timer. After clicking "Leave the game" I can enter the battle again and after 5 minutes the ping will be 999 again.
Once in several fights I can play 20 minutes of the match with the usual 60-80 ping and calmly end it. In the next battle again after 5 minutes ping 999
At the same time, during the problem, everything opens perfectly in the browser, videos are instantly loaded and the computer as a whole does not

lag the Internet 100Mbps
i7-9700
gtx 2070 super
16gb

9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Entez 20.01.23

I have the same problem and can't find a solution anywhere.

A
Allucard40Rus 20.01.23

I put the last firewood on the network card from October 22, tried all the DNSs, opened all the ports used by the game (NAT in the game now writes open), the antivirus is not installed, the firewall and disabled and added rules for the game and ports, closed all background applications. Uselessly. And yesterday I went in and the ping never jumped for 5 hours, and then it started at the beginning of each skating rink ....

A
Allucard40Rus 20.01.23

Entez
If suddenly there is a solution, do not be lazy, spend a couple of minutes to unsubscribe

E
Entez 20.01.23

Allucard40Rus
If you manage to solve it, please also tell me and tell me what provider you have

A
Allucard40Rus 20.01.23

Entez
beeline

W
WAFFeN WolF 20.01.23

Allucard40Rus
Allucard40Rus wrote:
beeline
It was the same, but with MW19. Perhaps the beeline is to blame ...
When there was a speed of 100 Mbps, everything played great, as I switched to a speed of 300 Mbps (with the replacement of the router), I could not finish the card, ping 999!

At one time I had to connect the wire directly to the PC, the problem was gone!
Later, I reflashed the router and everything became normal!

g
getjet 20.01.23

it was also like this, but only 1 time about a week ago in DMZ mode. Restarted the game and it didn't happen again. With what is connected xs, the Internet is good.

A
Arneo_Gamer 20.01.23

Change dns until everything is ok

A
Alexey Glushkov 20.01.23

They just have servers in Satan's anus. At the start, the ping was 40-45. Now it does not drop below 70 at all, and in the game it jumps like the last scum.