3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spartakus111 20.01.23 04:27 pm

Quest with Monolith - bug (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Monolith quest:
In order to accept the quest, you need to find a squad of Monoliths.
It is located just south of the Volkhov air defense system. We approach the Leader "Tramp", we agree to talk with the stalkers. To successfully complete the Quest, you must have good relations with one of the factions.

So, we go to the leader of the Duty - Lieutenant Colonel Shchulga. If you did everything right, then he should agree to shelter the Monoliths. We take a detachment of duty and return to the fanatics.
Then we look at an interesting picture of how the monolith takes the oath of duty and the mission is over.

I collected all the documents at the Jupiter plant and, on the way to
the Yanov station, went to the Monoliths and took the quest from the Tramp. Then he took the quest Pripyat-1, Check point
B28. I went to Shulga and asked for the Monoliths.
Shulga gave the go-ahead and 2 debtors. I didn't give Morgan's PDA to Shulga. I gave him the general's PDA earlier and handed over Flint to
Shulga and he gave the go-ahead.
In short, upon arrival at the Tramp, instead of an oath, I saw
how the Monoliths shot Dolgov recruiters.
What kind of canoe I do not understand.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Draconozavr aka XeN 20.01.23

Mde ... a bug means this. Try to install the newest patch

s
spartakus111 20.01.23

Worth patch 1.6.01

S
Shadow of the Master 20.01.23

I don’t remember exactly, but somewhere someone had it. Read the forum more carefully in the passage. And somewhere else in the game there is this feature, if something is not done, then the monolith urinates recruiters. Sorry, but I just don’t remember the details, it was a long time ago. Search yourself here. That's why you and the Stalker to dig everything up.

k
key1979 20.01.23

HELP!!! monoliths wet both duty and freedom when I try to attach them. What to do?

L
Lunx 20.01.23

spartakus111

It would be better if you cooperated with Freedom. People sat down, smoked, chatted and moved quietly and peacefully to their base. I always told you, don't mess with Duty. They are cops and cops in Chernobyl :)))

M
Master Corwin 20.01.23

Lynx, I’m reading this and thinking: oh, how are there not enough stalkers in the Zone? Um ... did I put it right? A stalker... a stalker... or maybe a stalker? ;))

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 20.01.23

Who then lacks sex, correctly put it? (I don't mind)

M
Master Corwin 20.01.23

And I'm not offended ;) Sekas, even at my age - enough. Humor is also in abundance, that's why I spoke out - without ulterior motives, just joking ... Lynx will not be offended by me, I suppose.

785868 20.01.23

Lunx

"It would be better if you cooperated with Svoboda. People sat down, smoked, bazaared and moved quietly and peacefully to their base. I always told you, do not mess with Duty. They are cops in Chernobyl cops :)))"

You can’t say more precisely .. .

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 20.01.23

Neutrality is the key to health))

I
Ilya Tagged ST. 20.01.23

hey funny! And why did they attack them? hmm, I didn’t give the current PDA to Morgan and this is in the bag

B
BeerMan 20.01.23

>>> They are cops and cops in Chernobyl.
Yeah, better for scumbags-drunks.))) After all, junkies in Chernobyl are junkies.

785868 20.01.23

but The Dr.MOHCTP is right

T
TrusTNik 20.01.23

The Dr.MOHCTP
Neutrality you say?... +1000 to you if you get the achievement "Supporter of balance" you can attach the Monolith to Yanov, get the achievement "Leader" and move five of them to Pripyat (Dyagterev, Sokolov, TRAVER, Zulus and Vano).

O
Otaku Yami 20.01.23

did spartakus111 fix it
?