3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 20.01.23 04:27 pm

Plot jambs [spoilers] (Alien: Isolation)

1) Where did the muzzle grab come from on Avesidra
2) Where did the eggs and muzzle grab come from on Sevastopol, because the uterus was not there and it could not grow so quickly

Who else encountered what?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 20.01.23

I ran into a smart guy who loves to find supposedly shoals where there are none.

S
Sidorovich12 20.01.23

No, seriously. If common sense. At first, the alien was alone, the astronaut (girl) allegedly brought him with him from Anisidora. And then suddenly the alien changed sex and laid eggs?
Maybe DLC will be released where detailed events that took place at the station will be described. This is not a cant, but simply the game developers did not explain intelligibly what and where it came from. And it's pretty interesting :)

C
Cvoxalury 20.01.23

At first, the alien was alone, the astronaut (girl) allegedly brought him with him from Anisidora. And then suddenly the alien changed sex and laid eggs?

The director showed the idea that, once in a suitable environment, a single non-queen Alien himself (herself) creates eggs. It is possible that it was used.
Alternative: the astronauts captured more eggs from the derelict.

K
Kiol20 20.01.23

There are no jambs. Everything is logical. Aliens breed like that, without any queens there.

b
boabc 20.01.23

Everything can be explained very simply, Sevastopol had been infected for a long time at the time of our arrival at the station. One Snouthook with him could accidentally be captured by a man who blew up the reactor, this is logical, since the Snouthugger was not far from the airlock.

M
Mixer 20.01.23

strangers actually know how to change gender

X
Xeno4 20.01.23

In fact, strangers do NOT have a gender! And they need a queen like a dog needs a fifth leg.

And yes - if we talk about eggs, then strangers do NOT lay them! Compare the size of an egg and someone else's - even the body of the queen is unable to create an egg without an ovipositor. T, K, IT (EGG) IS BIGGER THE BODY OF THE ALIEN/QUEEN! Well, it's me for those stubborn people who are trying to take as a basis and justify the third film.

And they reproduce by assimilating a person into an egg.

Where did the muzzle grab come from on Avesidra?

That's a really interesting question. Which does not explain nor the system of reproduction of strangers. Even if we assume the absurdity that the first parasite came to life, then he is on the station, not the starship.

A man who blew up the reactor could have accidentally captured one Facehook with him, this is logical

Accidentally capture a facehugger - how is it? Shove into your pocket? If he had ended up with him 1:1 in the shuttle, then he would have died there.

b
boabc 20.01.23

Xeno4
means it's a snout that attacked on an alien ship

X
Xeno4 20.01.23

boabc

I thought so too, but on the terminals in Sevastopol it is written that the girl was dragged from the ship to the station with her facehugger still stuck to her.

H
Hemo 20.01.23

Read Wikipedia, there are a lot of all sorts of characteristics about xenomorphs indicated.

X
Xeno4 20.01.23

Nemo

Considering that there is a lot of information out there from galimy comics and inedigames, I would not treat it with confidence. Especially after frank delirium ala telepathy and poison at the end of the tail ...

E
Ex_Vandal 20.01.23

Well, in general, with Anesidora a lot of things are not clear, what happened after the infection of Marlowe's wife. Did they fly away right away or did they somehow grab the eggs? Although I think not, otherwise the hive would not be in the reactor. As I understand it, Marlowe and Bridget flew to Sevastopol, where did the crew go? Well, I wonder the same, where did the snout come from? In general, Marlow is a man, it’s a pity that he was written off as scrap, Amanda framed Torrens for her own salvation.

PS I was wondering what other people eat?

A
AleNes 20.01.23

About the facehugger on Anesidora - everything is clear here. They just took the egg with them. What for? This is another question.

M
Manhunt1908 20.01.23

AleNes
Well, as I understand it, some rich company decided to "tame" Aliens.

M
MLShadow 20.01.23

1 The alien was in the body of Captain Anisidora's wife, later he terrorized the station and dragged some under the reactor.
A pair of facehuggers, awakened by the appearance of living creatures, crawled to Anisidora, one remained there, and the second, together with the crew, got to the station and settled under the reactor, where 1 alien dragged one of the victims and from which the queen subsequently appeared. If the queen was not shown, this does not mean that she was not. Only one question remains, when Anisidora's crew arrived at the station, there was a quarantine, why?

r
review_game 20.01.23

MLShadow
There was no quarantine. The station was being prepared for dismantling. And it didn't actually work.

B
BrokenS 20.01.23

totktonada
1) Since the "Anesidora" is docked to the "Sevastopol", they could easily get there from the Hive.
2) The authors of the game confirmed that the Queen-womb was on the "Sevastopol", but they decided not to show it.