3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M.K 23.11.19 05:03 am

I have a GTX 550 will run this game ? (Resident Evil 2)

Or because the old driver will not start ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 23.11.19

M. K
Well, Yes, but have you seen the system requirements.

M
M.K 23.11.19

I have a lot that should be launched judging by the system requirements, but however many starts and very personal...
Phornet
KIBERMAX
Malawi

v
vstorspb 23.11.19

M. K
so what's the problem? downloaded torrent edition, looked real or not, if you start as an honest citizen I have bought the game. and that's all. what prevents to do so?

M
M.K 23.11.19

vstorspb
Bludso expensive Internet.

P
Patrick Kharkov 23.11.19

M. K
My card is GTX 650 2 gig of video memory. The game is drawn at gameplay up to 30 frames, though not stable they are, and jump all the time between 30 and 25. But still playable, and it's at low graphics settings. But all the cut scenes, and screens downloads, I go to 60 FPS. Just if your card GTX 550 1 gig of sideplate, then you are worse than me. Because the minimum for this game, you need a card with 2 gigs of VRAM.
But you rightly said above, download the very first version of the game pirates for the last version of the game with DLC and patch, haven't hacked for torrents, and test, as you pull the game. I think you should've been here this question to raise, and once with testing the game to start. Good luck.

W
WanRoi 23.11.19

Malawi
You do know that R7 260x = gtx 560?

j
jekakir 23.11.19

to start free and go, as long as you don't have a Radeon on Radeon would not start

g
gennaz 23.11.19

jekakir
On Radeon just the game is excellent.
M. K
Will start,but only in hd.
Spoiler

j
jekakir 23.11.19

well, what is on the Radeon I does not start gave an error cppdx 11 Tralee Wali, so I made my choices and have not found put dzhifors gt 630 ddr3, and the game went without any errors, I will not say that the Radeon HD 5770 ddr5 much more powerful but the rest of the game, it pulls but rezik vicidial and though you count on the head teshi does well

g
gennaz 23.11.19

jekakir
5770 HD ddr5
The driver will get out the map 2010,is not surprising.

P
PETFAL 23.11.19

Got to go. In fact on the 470gtx so good is minimal.
Driver suggest to put 359. On guratively you can find.
1024x768 screen resolution.
And as for me, antialiasing is better to remove, the game smooth full soap. Without it, BSA. However, there are downsides.

M
M.K 23.11.19

PETFAL
You yourself launched ?

D
Dogmit 23.11.19

M. K
Or because the old driver will not start ?

I have a RTX 2060 start on the minimum salary, and probably you will start.

M
M.K 23.11.19

Dogma
Do you hear ? Clap your wit... you don't listen ? Because they do not clap.

j
jekakir 23.11.19

why not surprising? dzhifors maintains its vidyuhi Radeon no

W
WanRoi 23.11.19

jekakir wrote:
why not surprising? dzhifors maintains its vidyuhi Radeon no
For memories, this myth about understating of the performance of the graphics cards. This so to say origins(a figurative expression, if that)
Спойлерhttps://provisionsecurity.club/threads/2049/
Another article on the topic of why weaker GeForce GTX
Спойлерhttps://habr.com/ru/post/142369/

P. S Sori, all the articles are old. The fact that this is the Foundation what scandal with"bad" drivers.

M
M.K 23.11.19

Today I have Devil May Cry V start means Rezik start.

F
FOX_Skaynet 23.11.19

I have an i7 , GTX 660 finally complaints NEKAKIH , very otchetlivee detail, not one hang ,.unlike the laptop where i-3 6th series and none of 920 M ..on the laptop draws too, but there are places where vidyuhi 15 seconds adapts, then the screen is normal again bright and not dark
and sistemnike we can say FLIES