3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 20.01.23 04:30 pm

Tests and weapon modules. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Hello everyone, today I downloaded the game from Steam (I think it's already clear that the game is licensed) and that's the trouble. Before that, I downloaded a pirated game, and there was a problem with weapon modules, after installation, they were reset. And one more trouble, for pirates, after loading the checkpoint, all tests were reset, I thought that all this was only on a pirate ... But today, when I launched the face, I saw the same thing. Help solve this problem.
30 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExModern 20.01.23

The pirate himself did not have anything like that (dropping tests, after loading checkpoints).
PS: as an option, "getting rid" of Russian letters in the path of the installed game and "My Documents".

A
Alexander Romanov 20.01.23

plz help people, I know what many people had like this, I’m in a bastard din with the same guns + without modules ...

o
onill2009 20.01.23

SamLeoFisher
See
The solution to the problem with a canopy on a weapon and a flight.

o
onill2009 20.01.23

Better tell me how to pass the Ace of Diamonds test, 10 headshots in a checkerboard pattern.

D
Drekerexen 20.01.23

Is there a way to open all trunks at the beginning?

[
[chilli] 20.01.23

onill2009
During the defense of Paez with a pistol, you need to pierce the skull of 10 Azeribots.
And there is not a chess order, but a "rhombus".

o
onill2009 20.01.23

[Chilli]
Thank you for responding, I finally did it.

Another small question is how to highlight the username, approximately how you highlighted my login, otherwise I have more than 3 years experience on this site and I don’t know all the subtleties.

[
[chilli] 20.01.23

onill2009
These are all HTML tags. Well, or the "reply" button at the bottom right of the post;)

o
onill2009 20.01.23

[Chilli]
Clear thanks

S
SDF 20.01.23

Hello, what is the test of killing all the witnesses at the paez base. Thanks in advance.

[
[chilli] 20.01.23

SDF
At the moment when you need to quietly get through the Ashots to Paez, you need to kill them all.
You shoot an Ashot on the right in hand-to-hand combat, then a machine gunner, then another one, which can be seen a little around the corner.
Then you need to shoot five (if memory does not fail) that remained on the site. All this must be done so that the Ashots do not have time to raise the alarm.
Then just save Paez, lead him under the "rhombus" and the test is counted.

S
SDF 20.01.23

Thanks, it helped, don’t tell me yet in angola (about the macaba) you need to use a sniper rifle to pass the test, but they are not available as a class, how to pass it ???

[
[chilli] 20.01.23

SDF
We need to find a box with weapons, there will be, if I'm not mistaken, VSS.
In my opinion, you can take even before the start of the storm, or at the airport after undermining the turbine.
At the end of the mission, while waiting for the special forces, the test is being performed.

n
neoner1576 20.01.23

[Chilli]
what do tests give? there are four challenges in each game and the last one (with a weapon icon) what does it give??
otherwise I went through the whole game and I didn’t have all the modules and weapons opened

S
SDF 20.01.23

There is a part of the tests in the partisan mode. By the way, the same question on the topic. There is a test in partisan mode to eliminate 5 opponents with an airstrike, I got 11. and nothing was opened

L
Leon.S.Kennedy 20.01.23

[Chilli]
How to open BCC? there you need to pass the test (sniper master) but I don’t know what to do

[
[chilli] 20.01.23

joko 777
Vintar can often be found in weapon crates during quests afterwards.

L
Leon.S.Kennedy 20.01.23

[Chilli]
Thank you

v
very ZLOY 20.01.23

in the ''partisan'' mode, he repulsed 50 waves, respectively, and destroyed 1000 enemy targets, penetrated the location without raising the alarm 15 times, destroyed 9 targets with an air strike, not a single barrel opened. In the campaign, everything is clear, completed the test - get a reward. No one figured out the tests in the ''partisan'' mode ???

B
Briari 20.01.23

very ZLOY
I have the same thing, nothing opens, just wondering if there are people who have opened it?