3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krsk24siberia 20.01.23 04:30 pm

Slows down, freezes, stutters, lags the game (Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0)

In Inra, constant friezes and lags, changed settings, redownloaded the game, changed drivers, did file verification. Constantly downloads 17 files. Shaders are not clear how they are installed, re-checking shaders does not change anything. Help me to understand.
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiZe_X 20.01.23

I can help

t
tolik9222 20.01.23

ZiZe_X
let's help. and also an eternal hat

l
longerr2007 20.01.23

Shout less, woodpecker. More help (possibly).

k
krsk24siberia 20.01.23

Well, people have infa what to do?

G
Gualtieri 20.01.23

For starters, tell me what you have in your body

f
fox nemets 20.01.23

Forget about the settings .... It's all complete x ... nya .... I've already tried everything ... WAIT FOR THE PATCH it's the servers themselves LAG with them ...

f
fox nemets 20.01.23

I struggled for a week with freezes, lags, etc... Problem solved!! This is what helped me - launching the game with command line arguments -d3d11 transferring the game to a faster ssd and in the settings be sure to set point shadow buffering to ultra (regardless of what you have for the card, just put it on ultra and that's it) all other methods did not help that I read and looked for only these 3 methods ..... also setting the number of cores in the DocumentsCall of Dutyplayersoptions.3 file did not help either. cod22.cst is useless....I say again that it was these 3 methods that helped me that I wrote above..now I play smoothly and comfortably and it looks like a miracle!!Maybe someone will help try

A
ArChy92 20.01.23

fox nemets
how did you run with dx11? Even if you prescribe in the incentive, it still starts with dx12.