3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IMIN1strI 23.11.19 05:04 am

Change whips the devil (Devil May Cry 5)

Tell me how to change the whips of the devil? which key? Button Z destroys that which is wearing, and puts the following on how to change the sequence of the pests that you want to wear?
For example put the prelude, and I need to gerbera, but in the inventory I have 3 preludes and then the gerbera, it turns out until you destroy all 3 preludes gerbera will not put on? And another point, after pick up the prelude, no matter what beach were wearing, is a prelude.
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 23.11.19

IMIN1strI
to change it you need to destroy the old is no longer as

I
IMIN1strI 23.11.19

mazinily
ie if I need 5 order, you must destroy all 4 previous?OO

m
mazinily 23.11.19

IMIN1strI
well, you can try to change the order in personalization

I
IMIN1strI 23.11.19

mazinily
As I understand it, the idea of developers is to change the pests depending on the type of enemies, but before the mission can I know in which order I need a particular beach? Something is not clear, there must be a change of use order...

m
mazinily 23.11.19

IMIN1strI
here I do not understand

L
LarsJunFan 23.11.19

All said mazinily, unfortunately you can not change the Whips of the devil. There are only 2 ways.
1) to Create order in personalization.
2) Find the district maps.

I
IMIN1strI 23.11.19

LarsJunFan
Like the way it is, the same read on other sites. Strange of course, but alas nothing sdelaesh☹

L
Lelik Bobik 23.11.19

Indeed, nonsense. If you could change, then Nero would be such a combo could do, eh.

s
stas_0554 23.11.19

Come on!!! Cho I will have to break a lot of pests of the devil?! To change one???

A
A3MOH 23.11.19

IMIN1strI
You can use the layout proposed by Niko. In this case, the order of dealbreakers will be like this, what will come across enemies. approximately.

K
Kokoprime1991 23.11.19

Thing that funny for Dante they bother to make button STYLES+CHANGE WEAPONS, and corny (AT-B) mouse wheel to change the hands of NERO-neaea et very difficult -_-

D
Devill666 23.11.19

Kokoprime1991
type Dante in the appeared three styles and in four of once given the opportunity to change them. on the d-pad. nothing here not to bother, and Nero at the type feature. Yes, and what do they do to change, if required the strength of two-three types in the entire game. reg half, gerbera and foreplay if you need pobylitsa