3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jo7eR 23.11.19 05:04 am

[Spoilers] the plot of the game (Devil May Cry 5)

Good afternoon everyone.
Hosted the game, and I will not understand one moment, I would be grateful if someone will explain.

Why Virgil has divided itself into a demonic and human parts, then if his human part (V) the entire game trying to unite with the demonic? What eventually actually happens.

Why is the separation of Virgil barely alive (seen when it comes to Nero's Yamato), but in the end, after the parts were back together, he is cheerful and full of energy? Because the demonic part partook of the fruit of the tree of demonic Klipot and thereby become stronger?
If so, neither this was the aim of Virgil, when it divided itself into parts (strengthen the demonic part and eventually to become stronger)?
If so, why couldn't he do it in a normal shape? Or demonic fruit can eat only demonic part?

Sorry if the question is stupid - in the previous parts did not play, maybe the answer originates somewhere in them? The history of DMC in the game menu was revised several times, but the answer never received.
Played kind of carefully, but could miss something.
In General, I would be grateful if someone will explain.
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 23.11.19

Jo7eR
Well, I think he did that would be reborn because he's barely in the beginning was alive I would even say dying.And without that demonic fruit I think he would have died

X
Xmax1234 23.11.19

Jo7eR
I'll try to explain if I confuse nothing.
Virgil returned from captivity Mundus is very, very weak, actually dying. In last forces, he wanted again to fight with Dante. The reason I came here at the call of his sword, Yamato, which at this point was absorbed by the hand of Nero, his son (unexpected son). Not really aware of his actions, Virgil tore off the arm of Nero, and regained the Yamato.
He then returned to his home, back to where it all began.
Realizing that is already dying and having in mind only one goal before the end again to fight with Dante, Virgil decided that to win over his brother he should discard all unnecessary, everything that makes him weak. That is, to abandon his human part, which always according to him made him weaker.
Here helped his Yamato sword, having the strength to share everything, be it space, the world of mortals or demons.
In the end, Virgil still has separated itself from man and demon. But this trick has not gone unnoticed, strongly affected his mind, and weakened body could not recover. But the division is still slowed by death.
And so there was a VI and Urizen.
VI fully human half Virgil kept a very good and Urizen fully demonic part has nothing to do with morals and human emotions.
Realizing their inferiority Urizen tried to recover as this did at the time, Mundus (not for nothing did he so long had been his servant, see, discover a few secrets from the old Emperor). For this he needed to grow a demonic fetus, and its growth needed blood. Without a human hand Urizen shamelessly got germinate the tree of Qliphoth, which devoured nearly the whole human town.
Meanwhile, VI tried to stop my second half. (It is not clear whether he was able to improve their health at this point, or had a different plan for healing).
Then there is the plot of the game which rises small details.
Such as Urizen defended himself sprouted flesh and blood veins, have got some helpers demons, created a bunch of personal knights (Artemis and commander Angelo from Lady and trish), and generally just waited until the fruit ripens. Until that moment, he couldn't actually move or for a long time to leave his throne.
In the end Urizen got germinate the fruit and ate it recovered.
But the law of the genre, he again lost to Dante, and at that moment, his weakness VI joined them again.
Most likely Urizen still denied the human part VI, and if he hadn't been defeated we would have not seen the return of Virgil. Why didn't he kill V? Then you can build different theory, feared that with the death of VI will disappear and he can anything else.
Now what can you say about the character of Virgil.
This guy lost his family in a very small age.
Forever blaming himself, he searched the force. Actually spent all my life to find it. To this end, he traveled, trained and learned his demonic nature and denied the human. He always believed that the end justifies the means, and did not hesitate to kill people to achieve their ideas. But he was never cruel hater of humanity. Moreover, contrary to his cold nature, he often helped people. showing a rare warmth and care. Dividing themselves into different entities, he lost his I.
The character of Virgil is partially reflected in VI and Urethane. VI is sort of a connoisseur of art, the cold but caring guy for whom friendship, family, love are of paramount importance. And Urizen it display the eternal thrust and force of Virgil, its a bit distorted morality and ideology.

V
V rukah ogon 23.11.19

Xmax1234
Otherwise, the story for the sake of the plot. What is the time difference between 1 and 5 part?) Not 1 month exactly. How many years did he go loose and where? That is another question. Virgil showed how cool a guy, and now he's Ulybka and just do not care for what he has done with his pantomines before the power.

V
V rukah ogon 23.11.19

Jo7eR
In the first part of came up with it ( Virgil) dyal show, supposedly Mundus sent a copy of the demon mother (trish) , kill him, and if that doesn't work, samonite to yourself. Maybe so, this was not remember. In General Dantre came to the island. Then blow supposedly it was when he learned that the Brother of Dante in the power of Mundus. but the odd little talk about it. In General, it showed all.

Dante arrives at the Island of mallet (Mallet Island), following the request of Trish (Trish) to help her to thwart the plans of the Prince of the demon World — Mundus (Mundus). The boss of the fourth mission of the game is the knight whose fighting style is strongly reminiscent of the style of the Dante. The name of the dark knight Nelo Angelo (Nelo Angelo). During the development of the plot provides the identity of the mysterious warrior. Nelo Angelo is a slave of Mundus, which acts against their will. It turns out at the end of their first battle with Dante, when Nelo Angelo instead of having to kill the main character leaves the battlefield, seeing his Medallion. The amulet plays an important role both in the first and third games of the series — it allows you to open the Gates between the Worlds of humans and demons. Thanks to the Amulet in Mission 17 Dante discovers that Nelo Angelo is his brother Vergil.. the Sequel to the Fan Party: https://fanparty.ru/fanclubs/devil-may-cry/tribune/34573

c
chevtasv1997 23.11.19

Heh, and the fact that Nero is not clear whence and awakened the power of the superior to Dante and Virgil no one cares?
Well, how would it answer in the game.

L
Lobo 23.11.19

chevtasv1997
Maybe his mother?Maybe because it it so hard

K
KiDjeN 23.11.19

chevtasv1997
Its partial revival will be in 4 parts, but they needed the sword Yamato. Here's his demonic blood, under a strong desire to protect and stop the battle of the brothers was awake, but judging by Dante and Virgil, then Nero awakened only 1 form. So that at it still ahead :) Who knows, maybe mother will bring )

M
Modrin 23.11.19

KiDjeN
Already there went the assumption that his mother angel:))

c
chevtasv1997 23.11.19

KiDjeN
Thought about it, but still a little too easy and funny, dad sweats 20+ years to obtain POWER, and even a kid without a sword could get her more than both brothers, and thus only the first form of the trigger.
I developers left unanswered, or placed a bet on what the human part and the feeling of love is able to give more force than the demon blood and weapons, so to speak, beat and wrapped up the search of Virgil against him
After all, Dante and confirm this theory, he took in the third part of itself, so what is defeating brother who could not accept that he is only a half-breed.
If you briefly what it boils down to is that the greatest source of strength lies in the humanity, soul, and senses, in all that so denied and hated Virgil.

X
Xmax1234 23.11.19

chevtasv1997
A small caveat, Nero is not stronger than the twins. here the case is the same as the Joker in the 3rd part. Just as long as two uber demon waved swords, they were pretty weak. At the critical moment when they rushed in the final push came Nero in his demon form and stopped their fight.
The brothers stopped wrestling and looked dumbfounded at the insolent, and rather surprised that Nero became so much stronger.
In fact, at the moment Nero is not stronger than these two, but it has the potential to exceed them.
But otherwise you made the right conclusions.

X
Xmax1234 23.11.19

Garik Buldog
The gap between 1 and 5 somewhere 10 - 20 years.
After the first part of Dante was not in a small way. There the events of the anime, and the whole second part, and the events of the 4th part, not to mention the past 6 years between the 4th and 5th part (if I remember correctly the time).
And regarding Virgil, after Dante's defeat in the 1st part of his soul (or he was still alive, then the sources differ) was locked in a prison of the demonic world. His sword was broken early in the fight with Mundus that we showed a glimpse of a special cutscene of the 3rd part, later these pieces found one of the missions known to us the order from the 4th part.
About his image ice Princess, sometimes this mask gives you serious cracks. Still this guy more than anything, valued his family, he even Dante has saved in secret from fear of losing the last person dear to him. (well, such is family friendly, I'm saving you and I kill all in my head, the demons that they take).
Well, about his actions. Let me remind you that at that time it was writen, NOT Virgil, but only his demonic nature, it is difficult to judge, though in his youth he raised from the depths of the tower Remington than also created a lot of problems..... I'd better end....

V
V rukah ogon 23.11.19

Xmax1234
Vovo. it MOTIWATION not panatel . But Urizen or not, but when VI spoke to trish about himself, he talked as if he is the one of Vergil, he realized how much he screwed up. And here is how Yamaha broke down I didn't see and didn't show it.

X
Xmax1234 23.11.19

Garik Buldog
yeah not shown, is behind the scenes, but those who played all the parts linked these details. Type 3-I'm part of this, Verdi rushes to the Mundus. Part 1, Verdi serves Mundus, though to resist his will. Part 4 a new edition, shows us how Verdi visits the city, all vaguely, scraps, and without a hundred grams do not understand, but we know that his sword is broken and at some point migrated to Nero, and not just moved and leaped with such force that it blew in the trash the whole lab Doc Gaga.
And the whole lore of the game repeatedly rewritten, finished, completed, and so on.

K
KiDjeN 23.11.19

chevtasv1997
Yes, the emphasis on the fact that humanity prevails over demonic forces the game has. Dante became stronger by taking humanity into himself, Nero is the same thing, but there is also a manifestation of strong feelings and emotions, the desire to protect loved ones, give him power. V as the personification of the humanity of Vergil, the same is aware of mistakes and is no stranger to the expression of feelings, and the aim of makes it harder on the way to the reunion, but still not enough to pick up on the demonic part. In Virgil's humanity just a shell, from which he successfully escaped, but as a result of without it, it is much weaker. Perhaps we will shed light on the story of the birth of Nero in the form of a flashback playing as Virgil...well, I hope so :) it's not for nothing he has mentioned that moment in the dialogue when he learned that Nero is his son :)

c
chevtasv1997 23.11.19

KiDjeN
I hope so, the ideal would be to create a game where the main character is Virgil and show the way of its becoming what he became, simultaneously affecting all parts of the game from a different perspective, thereby complementing the story of the descendants of Sparda.
Here in this Devil may cry 6 it would be interesting to play, nostalgia familiar events and learn many new, to see things through the eyes of Virgil, to understand who he really is, miserable victim or evil in the flesh.
After that, you can do a 7 part about how they will search and get your father in hell)

K
Kodval 23.11.19

chevtasv1997
Well, I think it is worth remembering that the power of the demons gives human blood, as stated in the game. Maybe in this case? Type in Nero human blood more than brothers, from that he is stronger?)

J
Jo7eR 23.11.19

Xmax1234
Thank you for such a detailed response.
Did I understand correctly?:
1. To defeat Dante, Virgil intends to share himself with the sword of Yamato into two parts: the demonic and the human. He did it as single the body he was very weak. Divided, hopes his demonic part with the fruit of the Klipot, gain strength, and fighting Dante. In single able to grow this fruit did not give him the human part (the remorse), because it needs to ruin a lot of people.
2. Divided, Urizen starting to grow fruit to gain strength.
3. VI, knowing that Urizen need to stop, and realizing that he himself is to do it not under force comes to Dante and hires him.
4. Further, Dante makes an attempt but can't. Comes to the aid of Nero, which also fails to combat Urizen.
5. While VI tries to find the sword of Sparda, he realizes that he continues to die, and that did not happen, he needs to once again unite with the demonic part. That is, it changes the mativ. If at the beginning of the game, he just wanted to stop Urizen, in the end, he wants to unite with him, to die.
Or since the beginning he wants to unite?

Oh yeah... Virgil or Vergil? A voice clearly heard Virgil, but the localizers somehow translated as Virgil, while in other adaptations (not necessarily gaming), localizers translate the name Vergil as Virgil, why this is so is not clear. In the previous parts as it was called?

C
ColtBlake 23.11.19

Jo7eR wrote:
Virgil or Vergil? In the previous parts as it was called?
And called Virgil, and uporotyh localizers continued to write Vergil.

D
DanteNefelimSparda 23.11.19

Xmax12Xmax1234
as Dante was he saved then?
(except Arkham't remember anything,however,there is Dante not so much bad mastered)

D
DanteNefelimSparda 23.11.19

chevtasv1997
The Sparda is dead.
Only to restart it in captivity.