3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eloi 20.01.23 04:30 pm

stream on twitch becomes not smooth for a few seconds

Please help me, I'm streaming on twitch and at the same time watching my stream from my phone. The problem is that the stream goes smoothly, let's say at 100fps, but periodically the picture becomes not smooth and a little jerky for a few seconds, as if the fps becomes not 100 but 30, and then it goes through the obs in the statistics there are no missed frames and the stream recording is like this everything is smooth and this is not. What could be the problem? I already changed all the settings and still the same, I stream through the 3080ti video card, I'm afraid that something is wrong with the card
at 07 seconds everything becomes jerky and not smooth, and this happens almost every 5-10 minutes. Maybe here it's not very noticeable, but still the picture really loses its smoothness
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Eloi
Eloi wrote:
...the stream goes smoothly let's say at 100fps but periodically the picture becomes not smooth and a little twitchy for a few seconds, as if the fps becomes not 100 but 30, and then passes...
Monitor what happens to the load on the hardware at this time (MSI Afterburner, etc.).
Example:
...at the same time, there are no missed frames in the statistics in the obs and everything is smooth in the stream recording, and this is not there ...
Most likely it's not the recording program, or the vidyuha, but the increased load on the CPU. If during data loading, or "complex" scenes (when there are many objects in the frame), its performance is not enough - the frame rate may decrease. In online games, CPU usage may increase when there are many players on the screen.

E
Eloi 20.01.23

SonyK_2
so everything is fine in the game itself. This happens when I watch my stream from my phone

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Eloi
Eloi wrote:
...everything is fine in the game itself. This happens when I watch my stream from my phone
. . For example, the memory in the phone is "clogged", or the cache in the browser (if it has some kind of limitation) - while it is "cleared" of old data, it may also be "supported".
Is it possible to watch recordings of your streams using a computer? - if yes, and there is nothing like that in them, the problem is not in the recording program and the video card.

E
Eloi 20.01.23

SonyK_2 is
not sure if someone sees this from another computer, but I noticed the same twitching in this girl on twitch
I don’t have them in my record,
they also randomly appear and pass

E
Eloi 20.01.23

SonyK_2
processor if I have a ryzen 5 3600, maybe it does not pull the card and this happens, although I stream through the video card

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Eloi
Eloi wrote:
...I don't have it in the record... the processor, if I have a ryzen 5 3600, maybe it doesn't pull the card...
If there are no "twitches" in the game itself, and they are not in the record either, then what does it have to do with it computer processor? Not sure - monitor the load on the hardware, but to see the total CPU load and all cores / threads separately (example under the spoiler):
https://forums.playground.ru/software/strim_na_tviche_stanovitsya_ne_plavnym_na_neskolko_sekund-1017001/#comment-19146537
. ..the same twitches I noticed in this girl on twitch...
It is not yet known why this happens. You can still speak for yourself, but how do you know what she had?