3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 20.01.23 04:30 pm

Game Optimization - Ways to Increase Frame Rates (Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0)

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it. If you have any problem - create a separate topic on the forum, and do not produce questions in this thread, please.
4 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox nemets 20.01.23

I struggled for a week with freezes, lags, etc... Problem solved!! This is what helped me - launching the game with command line arguments -d3d11 transferring the game to a faster ssd and in the settings be sure to set point shadow buffering to ultra (regardless of what you have for the card, just put it on ultra and that's it) all other methods did not help that I read and looked for only these 3 methods ..... also setting the number of cores in the DocumentsCall of Dutyplayersoptions.3 file did not help either. cod22.cst is useless....I say again that it was these 3 methods that helped me that I wrote above..now I play smoothly and comfortably and it looks like a miracle!!Maybe someone will help try

M
MaKczxc 20.01.23

fox nemets
I tried to do it as they wrote above, I don’t know whether it’s from this or not, but the fps steadily became 70 on medium-high settings (textures on low) with DLSS on performance with the following settings:
Intel Core i5-11400H, cores: 6 x 2.7 GHz, RAM 16 GB, SSD, GeForce RTX 3050 for laptops 4 GB

O
Os So 20.01.23

Installed the old nvidia 522.25 driver. FPS became more stable and higher by 15-20 units. with rtx3070ti Crashes are gone.

S
Skorpions 26.01.23

Tell me how to remove this nonsense