3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dart TOHAUS 20.01.23 07:25 pm

The coolest horse (Sacred)

Good people tell me what is the best horse. I now have a heavy warhorse from the mage enclave. Haven't seen better. And the manual says that supposedly there are even magic horses, has anyone seen, if so where.
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
archer 20.01.23

Can't help but maybe you can help me. If the manual is in Russian, please post it on a public resource.

a
asd 20.01.23

the coolness of a horse largely depends on the saddle

D
Dart TOHAUS 20.01.23

Believe Archer Manual atstoyny to be honest I have not seen worse.

d
doc 20.01.23

I think I have the coolest... speed 286!!!
like flying in a car, only it’s hard to steer ... it drifts ...

i
iron_m 20.01.23

So yes.
The first time I went through Sacred by Lady Vampirissa and at first I simply did not understand what was the point of horses and especially the skill "on horseback". Then, over time, it dawned on me that the higher this skill, the better horses you can buy (stronger, faster, etc.).
SO, ABOUT THE COOLEST HORSE. I got this when I played Vampire. Remember the quest, which is called "Knight Boris" or something like that, I don't remember already. In general, there it was necessary to fight with a dude on the bridge at the request of one peasant woman. There, near this bridge, there is a horse (gray in dapples). It can neither be bought nor simply saddled - it must be STEALED. I did it as a vampire, but I failed as an elf. So, this horse is just a beast. Not only does she pump her life energy up to 2000 (!!!) during the game, she has a speed of 300 (it also swings in the process), and this horse can kill a whole crowd of weak opponents.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.01.23

I must say right away that I am going through the game as a seraphim with an unpumped horseback riding. After changing three horses, naturally the lowest level, once again she was left without a horse in the orc camp in the desert. She did not buy a horse there, but saddled a wild orc horse. So he is cooler than all purchased ordinary horses (first level). From the saddle, now I try not to particularly brandish the sword so as not to ruin the horse, especially since there are very few special attacks for riding for the seraphim.
Someone wrote somewhere that the seraphim does not need a horse. How much more needed! It reduces the time of driving through locations, besides, when the jars of healers run out, you can easily get away from enemies. It’s a pity that you can’t ride a horse in buildings, but the local mansions, IMHO, would allow you to do this.

E
Elfa 20.01.23

I never got a cool horse. I pumped the ride up to 12, and never saw a horse class more than 9. And the one in apples, near Boris in the third part, it seems, was no longer there. And stealing it didn't work either. :(

i
iron_m 20.01.23

Elf, do you happen to play as an elf? :) I didn't succeed as an elf either. Like this Boris says: "Horse stealing for a wood elf? Well, you are funny, lady." Nonsense.

N
NEO 20.01.23

Riding is the dumbest skill in the game! Half of the most important skills cannot be used.. :( The elf shoots slowly from the horse, the gladiator can only use a strong blow, etc.
ps: When you pump the hero, he runs faster than the horse!

H
Hyperion 20.01.23

Why are you like Czechs! What for you this riding? I have a dark elf at level 25 running at a speed of 212. This is a little less than a horse, but you can scar with two weapons, use combos and many other skills.

E
Elfa 20.01.23

Did you put a propeller in his ass? LOL Tell me where you got it :))

---
In general, it's just interesting with horses.... not every game has this :) I personally like it :))

i
iron_m 20.01.23

Guys, I don't understand you. No one has anything against your fast elves and so on, but still we were interested in horses, and not who runs faster than whom. Do you think riding in the game is stupid? .. Yes, please, but I like it!

E
Elfa 20.01.23

I wonder why there are no black horses? Only some dark brown ones...
Another interesting thing, there was an article about Sacred in the "home PC" magazine, and it was said that even magic horses are played in the game.....I wonder what it is? Maybe he messed something up? I have not personally seen...

L
LYOKHA _1 20.01.23

I also liked the horse for the first two acts for the first hero ... then they killed it, then again and again, and then every 10 minutes ... then, besides this, I began to strain constantly getting down and climbing on it, and even fighting on it worse, then I myself got a speed of 220 and the horse became unnecessary ...

E
Elfa 20.01.23

Wow, for all the bronze, my horse was soaked only once .. but in general somehow they don’t particularly touch them. And why did you climb and climb something? :) Things can be lifted while sitting, and you only need to ride it for long distances.
Although now I didn’t improve riding on silver either, because I’m pumping armor and my Ela is worn at level 33 under 200 somewhere .. well, in principle, like a 610 horse.

i
iron_m 20.01.23

There are black horses. They can be bought in Khorad-Nur, the city of orcs. But they are weak :(
And in order for the horse to not be killed so often, Lech, you need to "ride" to swing. Accordingly, you can saddle quite strong and fast horses. And a horse with vital energy, say, two thousand is not so easy to kill.

i
iron_m 20.01.23

And further.
For those who are tired of the procedure of climbing on a horse and picking up objects:
Go to the Sacred folder, find the Settings.cfg file, open it in a text document and change PICKUPANIM from 1 to 0, and PICKUPAUTO from 0 to 1.
After changing these parameters, the climbing animation to the horse and picking up items will disappear, everything will be done automatically and much faster.

L
LYOKHA _1 20.01.23

I had a horse riding 15. a horse with more than 10,000 hp (bought at the very end of the game, in the city where you need to bring 4 elements of ancaria). unfortunately she was killed just as often. but climbed and climbed, because it is impossible to perform a lot of specials on it. tricks.

X
Xan 20.01.23

iron m, no need to dig into the files, it's enough to turn off additional animation in the game settings, but IMHO it's not beautiful, realism disappears :))

i
iron_m 20.01.23

Well, ok, maybe it’s possible, but somehow I didn’t notice in the options :)
It can be more real, but this is realism only for the beginning of the game.