3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krazy8 20.01.23 07:29 pm

Laptop monitor problem.

Recently, in almost any game, some kind of "blinking" or "flickering" has appeared from time to time. It doesn't happen outside of games. I would like to understand what it is and whether it is fixed? Firewood on vidyuhi updated, demolished and put again. Didn't give any result. I am attaching 2 videos with a demonstration, although it is not as noticeable through the camera as in reality. I shoot on the phone, because any screen recording program does not catch these flickers. They are not on the record. Which is actually quite interesting. I will be glad to any ideas and suggestions, because I have run out of ideas.
Link to video archive: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/87xfYbXTj8Hluw
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

Option 2. either the monitor is going to burn out or power surges occur and it reacts to them this way. (if only in games, then most likely not) it is
better to set the maximum power consumption and the same screen settings, respectively, from the network and from the battery, to be sure.
I had a flicker of brightness now like it's not there. (I didn’t look at the video because I didn’t pull it)
or in some games there may be such a shader error, roughly speaking, dynamic exposure and the frame adapts to one in the next frame, thinks it’s too dark then makes it brighter, etc. but this problem usually occurred with multi-GPU. Another option is that these are some specific screen settings.