3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vulley 23.11.19 05:06 am

Gloves, masks. (Assassin's Creed 2)

Hello, please tell me for example is there any option to put the same glove c tsestus on the left hand, clean copy, and also the mask which is already in the game there are only 2, same with the continuation of Ezio's brotherhood and revelation , 've been reading that this is problematic since it is associated with the models game, I want to know it is possible to do, like a program or anything else?!!!?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr Petrenko 23.11.19

Vulley
Probably a stupid idea, maybe even unreal, but I thought that if you succeed to get the model to mirror, and then to superimpose one on another or something like that, then MB and get to do tsestus on his left hand, but the mask XS, you can glich to catch as it was in Revelations with the hood, like to go to the sequence where he wore a mask well there then see VIDOS Revelations

V
Vulley 23.11.19

Alexandr PetrenkСпасибо, but I do not understand see this video further down revelation I know that there are masks and stuff here is the issue with the models, how to implement it in fact, Yes you need to copernet and paste in the sequence of games out there is well at least to the second only, but I'm not computersit don't know how to understand see this video then what we've done?!

A

Vulley
Google Import models from Assassins Creed, there is a guide

V
Vulley 23.11.19

Alexandr PetrenkСпасиб look.

V
Vulley 23.11.19

Alexandr Petrenko
Regarding Google import, where you import models, do not know why even in comments write that they have not obtained and why it is not clear no n Peaslee about changing Cheo for and inserting a game if you know something please throw shit or example.... Essentially say that anything you don't need programs, we need to find files for example with a mask and written in the file as written in the volume in which it is located, with the glove, I wonder how would a mirror image, but in fact if you overlay it on your hand and you will not see a issue with mirroring is how these files to find the hell knows bother!

A

Vulley
Team texture cannot be changed, it is difficult, but what were you thinking, just climbed to a folder in Paint and drew the glove

V
Vulley 23.11.19

Alexandr Petrenko
Unless some code is not spelled out on the game? And then it looks for a compressed file anyway written like. if even just to go to any folder with the game icons FICCI Bina not Bina. Of course I do not know for sure but essentially a bunch of folders with different files in them, and of course what is written.

V
Vulley 15.07.20

Alexandr Petrenko
Hi, please tell me you used cheat Engin know how it works?!