3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiZe_X 20.01.23 07:33 pm

How to increase FPS in the game (Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0)

Let to the config: DocumentsCall of Dutyplayersoptions.3.cod22.cst (open with notepad)

In fact, everything in the config is intuitive, but I will try to describe all the most important things. (if a very weak PC, then from the presented parameters and modes of operation of these parameters, set everything to the lowest, !!! but wisely !!!

I have r5 5600 and rx 5700 and in the future, I will write the settings specifically for my assembly.

I will skip the settings that can be set to a minimum through the game settings.

First you need to scroll to the "Graphics" section. All settings must be entered inside quotes.

// The maximum distance at which clutter models are rendered This parameter eats the processor. You can subtract 50.000000 from the number that you already have (as I did) or at your discretion (I have 2300.000000)

// GTAO Quality level (soft shading and lighting). Eats vidyuhu. Set "R_GTAO_QUALITY_LOW"

// Particle Lighting Quality (light / lighting from effects / shots). Eats vidyuhu. I advise you to put 1 and not 0, because. this can help in detecting the enemy. Set "1"

// Particle Quality quality level (quality of effects). Eats vidyuhu. Set: "very low"

// Particle Lighting quality level (almost the same as it was a line above)..Eats vidyuhu. Reduce as you wish. My value: "45.

// Static sunshadow moment clipmap resolution (quality of static shadows). We put "512" or "1024". I put the first option. The difference is not big. Setting 0 is not recommended.

// Catmull Clark subdivision level (general model quality). Eating both. We put "1" or "2". With a value of "0", the characters will be like sausages. I put "2"

// Quality level of shadows from the sun at a distance (shadow display accuracy) Strongly eats vidyuhu. This parameter is a bit broken, but you can try setting "Low (1 cascade)" Exactly, with this space.

// Texture filtering quality level (texture quality and filtering) Eats everything. For mashed potatoes set "TEXTURE_FILTER_NEAREST", for distinguishable mashed potatoes: "

// Select water caustics mode (overall water quality). Eats a little percent and "a lot" of the video card. Set "Off"

(at the very bottom)
// Thread count for handling the job queue - enter your number of cores there

Do not forget to check the "read-only" box.
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 20.01.23

Is this from the category - I bought a BMW and service it in the yard?

Z
ZiZe_X 20.01.23

Be3yH4eG
yeah