3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kabylk 20.01.23 07:33 pm

No Kills (Postal 2)

Hello everyone, I want to share my personal experience (and maybe listen to your advice), in the passage of postal 2 on a pacifist.
Ps: pissing on people, robbing, etc. is allowed, the main thing is not to kill anyone. Also, during the game, we collect as much dog food as possible and rob banks almost every day, rob donuts, etc. (this will still come in handy).
Monday:
Check - just take it and run away (yes, that's the whole tactic of passing), preferably through the back exit since there are few fanatics there.
Cash a check - there are 2 options, either humbly wait in line, or quickly go to the vault - pick up the jackpot and leave through the secret passage in the closet.
Milk - we take for $ 5 and you're done.
Tuesday:
Book: we return the book and there is a problem, there are a lot of people who want to kill us, so we either take catnip and pass easily, or run through this evil like a real speedrunner (beckon from bullets).
Confession - the same scheme as in the library (if the queue bothers you, just kick it with your foot lol).
Autograph - the queue is too big, stupidly kick these little people or run around the location until the queue passes.
(We collect signatures during other tasks)
Wednesday:
Voting - vote for anyone (the easiest task).
Finding a Christmas tree is a fairly easy task, since the space is not closed and it is easy to beckon from bullets, take the Christmas tree and run away.
Pee on the grave of dad - the absolute ability to beckon from bullets, knowledge of the location.
Laundry - just give the money and your clothes.
Thursday:
Tax - just pay (from the money we steal every day in the bank).
Crotches - as far as I remember, if you lend money to a crotch (mascot), you can buy crotches, but if you feel sorry for the blood shekels, then go into the basement, take it fast, run away, the crotches will try to attack something, but we just run away.
Napalm is just a parkour level, I advise you to save it.
Bishteks - problems may arise here, but, turn on the king of mansa, take catnip (I took it when the special forces came) and run away.
Friday:
Going to the hospital - (not necessary, if you don't piss the whole level, then nothing will happen), but if you are the proud owner of *censorship* on a black background, you must complete this task. (Who doesn't understand, just urinate into a special apparatus in the hospital)
Mail - fly over the checkout window, pick up the package, and run away from evil posts. (If you pay them, the package will be blown up).
Generator - for this task it was necessary all the time before this, to collect dog food. Pay or not your choice. We feed the dogs with food, and leave as soon as possible (not forgetting the generator).
Uncle Dave's birthday - use the knowledge of the map, give a gift to Uncle Dave (you can give money), use mint and leave.
Then nothing special, let's go home.
And the game is over! (At the end of the game there will be a rank for your actions, go and find out for yourself what rank they will give for a pacifist).
I really want to listen to advice on how to optimize some things, as well as criticism of those moments where I did not act rationally. (Passed on difficulty: aggressive) good luck to everyone!❤️
0 Comments
Sort by: