3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romar1o129 20.01.23 07:35 pm

Mouse and keyboard. Is it possible to play like this? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Good afternoon everyone) Will I be able to play this game with the keyboard and mouse? I have a joystick, but I don’t speak it well (Mechanical keyboard, gaming mouse. I look forward to your answers and advice. THANK YOU in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC_Pepega 20.01.23

Yes, you can calmly, I went through the whole game without problems in management.

V
Voidear 20.01.23

Romar1o129
I speak as a person who completed Sekiro, earning all the achievements. More as possible.

R
Romar1o129 20.01.23

MC_Pepega
ok, thanks) is it worth installing cheats/mods? or is it possible to get through? Or is it hard?)

R
Romar1o129 20.01.23

Voidear
super) thanks)

R
Romar1o129 20.01.23

Voidear
all achievements??? it's probably there to run and run!?) with cheats / mods?

b
barbarian 20.01.23

Romar1o129
I don't see the point in cheating. Plays great on keyboard and mouse. The main thing is to understand the mechanics of parrying, if you have not yet mastered it, mikiri, etc., otherwise it will be difficult. I also adjusted the side keys to instruments and heals

R
Romar1o129 20.01.23

barbarian
understood, I'll take it into account, thanks)

V
Voidear 20.01.23

Romar1o129
No, this is without mods and cheats. In fact, the game is difficult only when you pass the first time. The main thing is to remember the opponent's moveset and, as the person wrote above, to understand the parry mechanics. Good luck.

S
Samael 20.01.23

Romar1o129
My attack power has been pumped up to 3 and it’s impossible anymore why tell me I already went through the game 3 times and it didn’t work out more than 3 pump