3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sJIatkey 26.01.23 01:13 pm

The same fps with different graphics settings.

Hello! I myself have already spent 30 hours on solving this problem, I have not found anything, so it remains to look for people who have encountered this or simply know the solution to the problem. I'll start with the characteristics of the PC
My CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
video card: GIGABYTE RX 6650XT OC 8gb
motherboard: GIGABYTE B450M DS3H
RAM: XPG 8+8 gb 3200mhz
PSU: Thermaltake 700W
SSD: KINGSTON A2000 SA2000M8/
250G
M.2 HD, but I transferred the games to the ssd for the test, nothing helped.

So, let me give you an example.

The Witcher 3, minimum graphics settings, fps for 120 near novigrad, on ultra 70+

Cyberpunk, there is also a difference between the graphics settings, and tangible.

Apex Legends, on ultras conditionally I will have somewhere 120 fps, I switch to minimum settings, the same 120 fps

Minecraft, fps is unstable, constantly jumps, it happens that conditionally in the most ordinary village it drops to 70 fps, by 20 percent loaded, vidyuha is the same, when I turn on shaders everything is really bad (seus frames 30-40)

Spider man remastered, there is a difference between the settings (I don’t remember which one exactly, I played it for a long time, but about 30-40 frames)

God of war, at maximum speed 50 -65, at minimum 50-65 fps.

I just can’t understand if there was a marriage, then in any games there would be such a picture, but in some games everything is fine.
In general, I don’t know what to do, if I need screenshots, msi overlay, from BIOS, AIDA 64, I’ll throw everything off.
I look forward to your thoughts, thanks to everyone who agreed to help!!!
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 26.01.23

sJIatkey
sJIatkey wrote:
...if you need screenshots, msi overlay, bios, aida 64...
And better video from "problem" games with the highest possible hardware monitoring (MSI Afterburner, etc.) - with loading all cores / CPU threads, frequencies, temperatures, etc.
Example:
If the frame rate does not increase when the graphics settings are lowered, the CPU is most often to blame, which does not "take out" the video card. Higher framerate = more CPU load. If it does not have time to process the data for building frames by the video card, it is not fully loaded. As a result - a decrease in the number of frames per second issued by the video camera.