3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonQuixote36 26.01.23 01:13 pm

Fixed FPS at any graphics settings (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello! Perhaps someone has encountered a similar problem and can give a clear answer.

When I first tried to play Cyberpunk 2077, I was faced with the fact that the FPS for radically different graphics settings remains unchanged. Those. you put the game on "Impressive" quality 30-40 FPS, you translate it to the lowest as 30-40. Only with Ray Tracing the maximum FPS is about 5 points lower, otherwise the same. And, maybe I'm blind of course, but even visually the difference between low and ultra is somehow not visible.

When measuring the consumption of computer resources, the following is the following: the use of the processor only occasionally rises above 80%, on average it stays around 75%, vidyuha 70-75%. The system used is not to say that it is some kind of hyper-powerful, the processor is already quite old, but if you believe even the recommended system requirements, then it should be enough for comfortable gaming:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 6x3.4Ghz (12 threads) (without any there were overclocking)
RAM: DDR4 16GB (2933MHz)
GPU: RTX 3060 (12GB)

However, if we talk about the system, while rummaging through the Internet I met reports of similar problems from users with more powerful configurations, but some effective solution to them not attached. But maybe there is someone on PG who can share some advice on this situation. Thanks in advance)
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 26.01.23

DonQuixote36 Did you install
the patch on smt?

R
RicoChico 26.01.23

What about other games as well? First of all, I would look at what is in the screen hertz settings in the game and the OS. Maybe a program that locks the FPS.