3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSlav4aN 26.01.23 01:13 pm

BS stuck (Fallout 4)

Such a joke, in general:

Deciding to fly a full main plot for my favorite Brotherhood of Steel, I quickly ran into the fact that sir-debil Arthur Maxson, on his hovering unit, smeared himself with spices with relish and, at the fiercest parish with a dull fucker, he imagined himself to be busy, you see whether
I fly in to this faint, right after I listened to how he squeezed out his pretentious chatter with constipation, beforehand immediately coughed up questions on the first arrival on the flying eclair (yes, I’m one of those who lied to the script with the first sight of the airship on roof) and had the honor to connect with all the bassota on assignment, and this stalk, bitten in drool, stands dumb, with a complete lack of desire to discuss both the topic of the Institute and the topic of drawings of abstruse goyim. Worth it means an important bastard and mumbles, like “Uuu ... I'm so busy, sho cunt just ... Let's do it somehow, my friend? For example... Fuck you" and stuff like that
Then, of course, it would be worthwhile to ask, they say, - And why did you hatch out of the 101st, in line for the Traveler? - but, alas... Dialogues are scarce here, and dodiki sit on developers, as everyone knows. Otherwise, I would have marinated further there, not disgraced, and I have fewer problems, really.

So the question is - what to do now, in this position, cancer, and in which direction to roll further?
There is no desire to pass behind a bunch of blessed collars from the Institute, as well as for chukhans from the Underground. And about militant homeless people and eternal suctions from the Minutemen, I generally keep quiet, you shouldn’t even stutter about them - this eternal handjob with beggars from the settlements does not attract a bit. After all, you can spend time on something more important, for example, cuckolding for a singer in a red dress from Goodneighbor, or looking at the so fucking hot ass of the KL-E-0 robot nearby, right

. with a similar or knows a solution to the problem, I will be glad to read the answers

I don’t want to roll back far back in the saves, as well as start the game again, because I already saved the life of the tin cans from Acadia on Far Harbor, and helped the local sailors there, and smashed the Foolish Core from the Children of the Atom
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeDweller 26.01.23

Friend, have you tried writing reviews?)

v
vigo24 26.01.23

SSlav4aN
🤣👍 you made my evening.
Write more often.

S
SSlav4aN 26.01.23

KeDweller
Never, but now I'll think about it 😄

S
SSlav4aN 26.01.23

vigo24 Cheers