3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DENZONA161289 26.01.23 01:23 pm

Bomb Game (Tortuga: A Pirate's Tale)

for fans of corsairs. at least something interesting pirated. I was scared when I bought that it weighs no more than 10 GB. but this is a worthwhile purchase for pirates!
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marlin24 26.01.23

Yes, a bomb, only a bomb in the UG class!
On such material, make such a craft!
Cannons cannot be moved from ship to ship.
In battle, you can’t shoot first, then move away.
You can't change the order of ships' moves
. Cannons fire not from a distance, but AT a distance. Is it that a more long-range cannon cannot hit at close range?
It is impossible to approach, turn and shoot.
Tired of listing everything that is impossible.
And with all this, it is absolutely the wildest random house. Especially with abortions.
And there is only one reason - these crooked hands CANNOT balance! It's better to go through Sid Meier again.

x
xmenni 26.01.23

Deleted this game to hell. Poured 10 times probably. I played in total, or rather tried to play somewhere for 5-6 hours. Actually, it's complete bullshit. There is no optimization for pumping the ship. I thought you could buy a ship somewhere, but no, just capture it. In short, I do not advise this G-but to play!

L
LancNoDance 26.01.23

xmenni
What means no optimization on the ships? You can set up the ship for damage and you will endure everything and everyone before the enemies are able to approach the shot. You can set it to speed and they won't be able to board you. And you can set it up for boarding and not think at all which guns to put. More bonuses from hired captains and your own skills for each ship class.

S
Straik29a 26.01.23

Played for a couple of days, then got sick, the team has to pay almost all the loot and it's not enough for them, they have to make a bunch of promises, which are getting harder and harder. There is a promise to the captain - to plunder 9 English cities, but there are not so many of them on the map (maybe there is but not the point), besides this there are a lot of other promises to the team

n
nighthawkreal 26.01.23

Are there any abortions?

G
GuyverDark 26.01.23

Tortuga: A Pirate's Tale - Strategic-combat-economic simulator. It takes more than one day to pick up the mechanics of the game. Plus, he will learn to separate the lesser evil from the greater (Follow the market). Also understand what works and how. And according to the graphic component, it is quite beautiful, on the verge of relaxation. The depth of the sea is felt and even living creatures. In terms of the game component, it takes time or fine tuning, for lovers of casual or really relaxation.

G
GuyverDark 26.01.23

DENZONA161289
Isn't this the same game you've been talking about for a year or two? Very similar art.

S
Straik29a 26.01.23

NightHawkreal is
only boarding)) because it’s a pity to sink ships, they cost a day, it’s more pleasant to sell