3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Schildkrüte 26.01.23 01:23 pm

Integrated and discrete graphics

Good day, I bought a Lenovo legion y720 laptop. I started playing DotA, I have 40 fps, which I considered strange for 1060. Doom internal 5 fps, as it turned out, I have 2 video cards, built-in (intel percent) and 1060, I don’t understand how to make me plow 1060 . The first time I reinstalled Windows from 11 to 10 and changed the drivers and everything worked, the doom flew, now the same problem with cyberpunk, launch and 5 fps at minimum, with a similar video card, even on a full-fledged PC, my friend has around 40, help me decide problem
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.23

it is necessary to put the couple there everywhere in the maximum performance and power consumption mode, in extreme cases, in the drop-down list by right-clicking the mouse, it can be - run using the graphics processor ...

S
Schildkrüte 26.01.23

MunchkiN 616
I already did this :_), can you explain about launching with a GPU, I didn’t blow

S
Schildkrüte 26.01.23

MunchkiN 616
thank you very much, I became a victim of my inattention, it turns out that I did not give the game priority to start from 1060, now everything is stable, thank you and good night