3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zeepok 26.01.23 01:23 pm

textures are loaded at a distance of 10 meters

I play GTA5, cyberpunk, and the textures are loaded right in front of my eyes, I reinstalled the drivers, reinstalled all sorts of drivers, I tried to change the Nvidia settings, I tried to change the graphics settings, nothing helps, at the first launch everything was fine, then the textures began to load in front of my eyes, the

PC

video card - rtx 3060 new, fresh drivers

motherboard - msi mag b550 tomahawk, new, bios updated

percent - ryzen 5 3600, new

operative - kingston hyper x at 3600, 16 gb, old,

power supply - cougar stx 650w

games installed on hdd, but tried on ssd, the same as on hdd (in cs, valorant and tp games, everything is fine, the problem is in games such as gta 5, cyberpunk, etc.)

temperatures in games are not higher than 70 *

fps is big, BUT THE TEXTURES ARE LOADED, tell me please, I'm already wallowing in agony
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.23

forced anisotropy x16, high quality mipmap in the driver, the game has everything related to the draw distance. And just in case, increase the swap file gigs to 20-30.
if not, then maybe just the game works
like that, as an option, you can search for some old drivers on a video card a year ago and try to reinstall everything with it without a geoforce experience.

z
zeepok 26.01.23

MunchkiN 616
enable anisotropic filtering in nvidia settings? if so, I tried it, tomorrow I'll try the swap file and driver

z
zeepok 26.01.23

MunchkiN 616
or maybe it's my shit and this is how the game optimization works?

z
zeepok 26.01.23

because I went to a friend, he has the same thing on rtx 2070 super