3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David Kisyan 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Transferring saves again (Mass Effect)

Hello guys, I have one question.
I'm currently playing ME3, with a character transferred from ME2 (was carried over from ME1), and I'm wondering if after completing ME3, it's possible to start it over and transfer the character from ME2 again, or the game overlaps all saves on top of each other, and such a possibility no.
Thank you in advance!
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 26.01.23

If in the game +, then no. You will play with the Persian that you played ME3 for the first time, with the transfer of the save.
And this, in general, is so in all parts.

D
David Kisyan 26.01.23

potter790
Thanks for the answer, but if I want to start ME3 again, will they offer me to transfer the Persian from ME2, or only the option to start the game, as if I did not go through the first two parts

p
potter790 26.01.23

If a new game, then yes, you can choose to save from the second part, if they are natural. And you can start at any time.
This is just a game, plus you start with the Persian with whom you passed it for the first time.

D
David Kisyan 26.01.23

potter790
Thanks a lot! It remains only to find out if the Legendary Edition overwrites saves with each other, well, that is, let's say you have a conditional save ME1.ini, and when transferring a Persian to ME2, the file is automatically renamed to ME2.ini, if so, it will be a shame (I'll find out only in the evening)

A
Andrei YP 26.01.23

David Kisyan
Just copy the saves to another folder and check. If it gets stuck, it can be restored.

D
David Kisyan 26.01.23

Andrei YP
Ok, thank you)