3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SlashuuR- 13.09.19 02:15 am

Why do people buy games?

For example, I'm not rich to buy expensive licenses for each of the games you want to play. And to pay (though cheap) at the hands of the people who are selling trimmed the pirates are not going to. Easier to download the full game from the torrent and put the crack. Of the disks in the near future the current app GTA 5 when it comes out (the game is really cool and to play it I'll be a long time). And to play a little and quit to take a license disk it is foolish (and to pay the pirates money and even more so).
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gomon Starshiy 13.09.19

Don't know how much games cost, but probably expensive. Better vodka to go to buy for the money but to have fun.

I
Infiltrator 13.09.19

It is better to buy the game than any unnecessary Fennec.

J
Jackson[x] 13.09.19

Downloaded money-bought the game. Otherwise, no way.

w
warp 37 13.09.19

I already explained in a previous thread. The desire to explain in the new one I have.

I
Infiltrator 13.09.19

He just does not understand that for a certain class of people games like vodka. That is the same choice have fun.

D
Dr.Saints 13.09.19

Buy because in multiplayer you want to play.

S
Strelok43 13.09.19

norton9000.
>Why would they pay money for them, if the torrent you can download it for free?
They're crazy, buy the game!

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 13.09.19

Patamushta! ©

S
Skri 13.09.19

Better vodka to go to buy for the money but to have fun.[2]

H
HumanRed 13.09.19

Because the money goes to the developers, they are doing new games, you downloading torrent, the money goes to the developers, the Igors no. Someone should care about the industry.

t
termoblas 13.09.19

When there was no Internet, then buy of course the license too. But now I see no point in it, and so the money quickly leave for other purposes, still not enough on the game to spend them. Is it worth paying if you can not pay.

R
Restless hunter 13.09.19

The Hubbub Senior
And what are you doing here on a gaming portal???

G
Gomon Starshiy 13.09.19

Terrible Demobilization
My brother doing here, I will.

K
KERRTTTT 13.09.19

Came up with torrents.

P
PeKa-Imperator 13.09.19

Panabaker,
But what about Steam? It requires Internet, and without Internet games will not play.
So you flew the second helicopter Stambolov from Anaemia.

O
Okruta 13.09.19

Of the disks in the near future the current app GTA 5,
Why? Somehow illogical. It is also possible to download torrents and play on health.

E
ELRASTA 13.09.19

And what exactly is wrong with that person buys the game? The topic was,what for you is wrong or unclear? For example,I like to buy games that I'm waiting,see they have an interesting story, musical accompaniment,there is innovation, something different from other games of its genre. As pirates (not all) have problems (fly,crash),which is certainly annoying, the license is also not without it,but rarely(at least to me it came across). The collector's edition is a separate topic) This is for the fans, but the cool thing is,I want to see =) don't buy all games,but only some ( money)) So I do not see in it anything bad.

A
Anmawe 13.09.19

Because the money goes to the developers, they are doing new games, you downloading torrent, the money goes to the developers, the Igors no. Someone should care about the industry.

The game, in any case, go!

The author about Russia asked, or about the whole ball of earth ?

V
VVarn1ng 13.09.19

norton9000.

Can be to games continued to produce ?

i
igor from 1992 aka. Net_i 13.09.19

People buy computer games that the cartoon was.But on a console not so often shake,personally I never.