3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Your opinion on the game (Kreed)

SUPER. And EVERYTHING.
66 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

Nice .. Only in my opinion a little bit damp .. A couple of patches would not hurt her ..
YES, and multiplayer is not clear. only no one plays it, they simply don’t see it (like a glitch)
. So the din came out and it’s problematic to try it on live meat .. + mine cheat bots ..

d
darkking 26.01.23

"Kreed" is the absolute SUCKS!!!
Fully and on all counts I agree with the critical review of the author ILJA dated 09/01/03 18:17 at http://www.playground.ru/articles/4686/
The disc I bought two days ago is sent to the trash heap today! I will not wait for the patch, because.
I understand that THIS is not treated! Very sorry and very ashamed of our racist
semi-half-life. :-(((
True, we must pay tribute, of all the reviews of this game, located on this page is still
closer to the truth than in other places. But still, it is clearly felt: either the "paid"
journalistic "jeans" (that is - hidden advertising); or the complete incompetence of observers,
rolled up information from a press release. (Believe me, I know what I'm talking about, because I myself am a journalist.)

L
Leviathan 26.01.23

Fucking ad!!! The same situation as with the long-awaited "Access code paradise". You can't play this!!!

a
alien 26.01.23

The level design is not up to par.
And the sound is full G. Now it’s already a shame to release it with such!
The animation of the characters also sucks.
And what were the shots!
:(

m
mitya 26.01.23

Frankly, I was somewhat surprised by such a frank crap game. Complete rubbish...

P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

Are they kidding - it's just a set of demos of the engine (not the best) and rolled up and the first Unreal in terms of plot

S
Sergey 26.01.23

What can I say ... And the truth is shit. And so we waited...

S
Sergey 26.01.23

What can I say ... And the truth is shit. And so we waited...

P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

Complete bullshit!

To the dump. A sort of pop Doom or Unreal. A clear example of the overblown hype around the game during its inception! Nothing good, a lot of bugs. Monotonous levels, plot sucked from the finger, colorful stupid bots, etc. etc.

You start yawning juicy already at 10 minutes of the game ...
It's a shame, gentlemen, developers, it's a shame. With such a project, it was not worth it to shine like that - then it would have passed unnoticed ...

Definitely in a trash box!

d
darkking 26.01.23

What is most "funny", and most importantly indicative, is my message - "Kreed" - this is an absolute SUCK!!!" (similar to the one above on this page) - in the forum dedicated to "Creed" on the website of the manufacturer "Russobit-M" (www.russobit-m.ru) was instantly deleted by the admins, and it didn’t last a day
!
, who has such an opportunity, to disseminate truthful information about the game on gaming forums, so that the people, since we did not "get on the money.
"

d
darkking 26.01.23

And if you think about it, then, in fact, they chop, we were sucked into the most natural REJECTIONABLE product! Take at least that very non-working "gamma correction", for example. Maybe there is a lawyer who dares to protect our consumer rights?
If not, it would not be bad - to gather a couple of hundreds of indignant buyers and the whole team to go to the glorious city of Sergiev Posad, at the address: Moscow highway, house 21 (this is the official website of the publisher - "Russobit-M"). Notify the media and TV in advance. Line up in front of the building and throw creed compacts, interspersed with rotten eggs and tomatoes, at this glorious counter-brakodelka! ;-)
It would be cool, at the same time they would take the soul away, for wasted money and moral damage! :-)))

D
Diana 26.01.23

2 DarkKing
And what game from this "glorious" office worked without a couple (dozens) of patches?..
Creed is no exception
. etc. - and would be "the killer of everything and everyone." And so it looks very much like a beta version stolen by pirates and "voiced by professional actors" (remember, there were such?) ...

P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

The game is quite even nothing, you can play. And I'll probably even go through it on principle. But it kills the movement of enemies, as if Capture-Motion was never created. And the levels are almost the same, you could get lost, but usually it looks like this - one entry, one exit and forward to the bullets. There is no gameplay at all, the murder does not capture a drop, oddly enough. Out of ten possible points, I would put 5, sometimes the graphics really look like Doom, though very rarely.

l
lexa 26.01.23

KREED SUCK is not only not a DOOM III killer, IT IS STILL VERY FAR AWAY TO UNREAL II

P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

It looks like the gentlemen have scammed us. Maybe even the next game will be more advanced.
And in short, the first impression: Brakes when loading, mouse speed is not adjustable. The save filenames are not informative, the levels look like ostrich eggs, the graphics suck, there is almost no plot. Reading excerpts from a magazine that do not carry any information is simply not interesting. In general, another rubbish, only now ours, domestic.

P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

I absolutely agree with everyone angry, the product turned out to be rotten. Sorry nerves and time. And I would not only look into the eyes of the workers.

P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

You are completely slandering the game, and what should we do, they opened the box and on you, the key was licked off like a cow with its tongue. We are even more offended, at least you were able to play, but we have nothing to slander. Moreover, during the first installation, Piggy hangs tightly, in general F: (( Share the key, you don’t feel sorry for it anyway, throw it in the trash.

R
Remix 26.01.23

Ours is screwed up again...

P
PlayGround.ru 26.01.23

Something I did not quite understand. Is everyone talking about Kreed or something else? The speed of the mouse is adjustable, I did not see any key request AT ALL, only the standard Strfors check of the disk. It loads quickly, works with a bang, never hung or flew out, just like a clock, I’m not even overjoyed. The bots hide, squat, shoot from behind the door and hide behind it, they don’t climb under the bullets - that’s for sure. Yeah, either I don’t even pull on a stunted-stunted gamer, or I just don’t understand shit.

V
Val 26.01.23

And how did you manage to play it? I have: WinXP, Athlon 1700+, 256MbRAM, GeF2MX 64Mb -
although Anryl 2 did not fly, it ran quite soundly, and this Creed, even with the complete shutdown of everything and everything and at a resolution of 640x480 (!) Is a turn-based strategy - and I couldn't achieve anything else. If anyone can help with any advice, I'd be grateful.