3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaDig 28.02.23 08:08 pm

lowlevelfatalerror or switching to DX11 (licensed version) (Atomic Heart)

So what do we have:

1) Licensed version of Atomic Heart with VK Play.

2) Game won't start, crashes with error: LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 684] hr failed at P:/AH_UE_4/Engine/Source/Runtime/D3D12RHI/Private/Windows/WindowsD3D12PipelineState.cpp:759 with error E_INVALIDARG

Obviously it's DX12, but how do you switch the game to DX11?

There are problems here:

1) In this version, there is no switch between DX11 and DX12 in the settings.

2) In the "innovative" VK Play, there is no way to set launch parameters, as in Steam.

3) If you start the game directly, and not through VK Play, it will not start, instead a message will appear: "Please make sure that the gaming platform is installed before starting the game."

I struggled with this problem for a long time, but I still found a solution, although this requires an account in the incentive:

1) Add the game to Steam, as written here: https://dtf.ru/s/695867-atomic-heart/1646831-kak-zapustit-igru-iz-vk-play-cherez-steam?comment=23018315&from=copylink&type =quick

2) In the Steam settings, add -d3d11 at the end, i.e. it should turn out like this:

-dlv=number -dlp="C:Usersprofile nameAppDataLocalDen_numbers" -dlt=* -did="numbers" -dlg="ru-RU" -d3d11

And voila, the game starts through dx11, no error)

I hope someone will help.

1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alik Dynnik 28.02.23

Look for my comments on this game. There already wrote about it. In the game downloaded under the license, there is no information on switching the DX12 codec to DX11. Such a solution is still present in the pirated assembly for PC. Maybe the situation will change over time.

You start the game. Options. Screen and choose what to put. Link to video. https://rutube.ru/video/private/be31cfd2baa5b6c4c4b8a04c414763dc/?p=sHrUL-3hMgwpYBlz-N8DZQ