3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diego Sondr 28.02.23 08:27 pm

What games are you looking forward to?

or would you like to see?

37 Comments
Sort by:
l
liberate me 28.02.23

All Dandy and Sega games with modern graphics

R
RicoChico 28.02.23

The long forgotten Road Rush series.

y
yariko ookami 28.02.23

At the moment, I do not expect any continuation of the games, because with a high degree of probability they will require DX11 and more than 4 GB of memory, and therefore will not work correctly anyway.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

yariko ookami
Buy any used card with 12dx support and eight gigabytes of video memory. The flea market has reasonable prices for them.

y
yariko ookami 28.02.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I do not really trust BU, especially VK, which could be on the lane. Yes, and I don’t see a special need for updating VK for myself yet, since I mainly play those games that support DX10 and less demanding ones.
Recently I tried to install Shantae and the Seven Sirens, a game with graphics from the 2000s, I thought it would work, and, as luck would have it, also required DX11. I'm generally shocked, what kind of "flat-bottomed" game did this 11th direct give up? But in the DX11 software emulation mode, the game more or less ran at the minimum settings of 480p. Now I'm playing it.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.02.23

yariko ookami
could have long ago taken some kind of boo geforce 960 4gb and opened the world of games after 12-13,
and 10 dx it means shm 4.0, it doesn’t make much sense to do it and not all modern engines actually have it. dx11 shm 5.0 was the standard for a long time as dx9s with wm 3.0 at one time and I have a suspicion that phones already have wm 5.0, and if you make a wide coverage, you need to do it on an ogl compatible with wm 3.0 so that it works on any kettle, but this is outdated technology. and shm 4.0 are weak and few in number, and radions 3000-4000 had some kind of more advanced shader unit, so development for indie in shm 4.0 is most likely difficult, and for large campaigns it is meaningless starting from consoles of the era of remasters and re-releases.

y
yariko ookami 28.02.23

MunchkiN 616
So it is. But the introduction of new directixes is, in my opinion, pure marketing for the sake of selling new cards, so for now I don’t want to support their attempts to sell goods I don’t need.

P
Pavel Rally 28.02.23

yariko ookami
This is the usual life of a gamer, if you want to play new games - buy new hardware, think about cloud gaming.

PS In my opinion, you simply do not have money.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

Mario on the move

H
Hardcore gaymer 28.02.23

Clock Tower, Alone in the Dark, Obscure

F
Frendzy 28.02.23

warcraft

k
kurskiy 28.02.23

The Outer Worlds

C
Chromium 28.02.23

Continuations of metal gear solid, and preferably from Kojima, who (as far as I know) had a lot of plans for the plot of the fifth part.

r
requiemmm 28.02.23

The third part of MGQ Paradox. And I don’t expect anything from the “serious” igrodelov, who have completely shriveled up, that they are rushing about after the Wishlist of every abyrvalg, because in principle it is impossible to make good games by shoving everything that is possible into them. It's like adding grated horseradish to chocolate ice cream, only they whine later that no one appreciated their culinary talent.

D
Diego Sondr 09.05.23

or would you like to see?

Z
Zur1lavi 09.05.23

Left4dead 3
Half-life 3
TES 6
GTA 6
Ремастер Call of duty: modern warfare 3

F
FallenGhost 09.05.23