3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BogGrizzz 28.02.23 08:27 pm

Game Pass subscription on PC not working

I bought a Game pass ultimate subscription and activated it on my account. When you try to Download any game, an image of a sad emoticon appears. Before buying the gamepass, I already had Forza Horizon 5, which worked without problems. Now it won't even start. In the region settings there is a country - the USA, the region in which the gamepass was activated. I tried to change the region on the PC, in the account. Updated the XBOX app and so on and so forth. For the second day I can not solve this problem. How can I fix this? I really ask for help!

8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BogGrizzz 28.02.23

And so on all games in the XBOX application

B
BogGrizzz 28.02.23

Since I already had the forza downloaded, at startup it gives the following:

S
Skimo_Only 28.02.23

Alas, I can not help, but I subscribe that I encountered the same problem.
Before that, I calmly used the game pass, then I changed the region and it started like this.
Any change of regions and setting up an account does not help.
All previously installed games in the library are also not displayed.

UPD now writes that the game pass is not available

B
BogGrizzz 28.02.23

I have tried many things. One thing helped me - reinstalling Windows with a complete demolition of all files. To the factory, in general. Now everything works. Only when Windows was reinstalled - there in the process of the first launch - I immediately chose the US region

S
Skimo_Only 28.02.23

interesting, maybe I checked it on a laptop and there is the same story ...
if it doesn’t get fixed the other day, then I’ll probably do the same.

R
Roin92 28.02.23

the same garbage, but my friend is fine, he has the region of the Russian Federation, I have too

S
Skimo_Only 28.02.23

Just in case, I'll write it off, everything was fine with me.
After a couple of days of doing nothing, everything was fixed.

Windows region - New Zealand
T-shirt region - USA

Somewhere I read this:
"Fears about an account ban are groundless: the official Microsoft website directly says that the region can be changed for any reason, the only difficulty that may arise is a temporary suspension of the account. After the new data is processed, the account will become active again. Please also note that the list of available materials depends on the region."

B
BogGrizzz 05.05.23

I bought a Game pass ultimate subscription and activated it on my account. When I try to download a game, I get a sad smiley face. Before buying gamepass I already had Forza Horizon 5, which worked without problems. Now even it does not start. In the region settings my country is the USA, the region where the gamepass was activated. Tried changing the region on my PC, that in my account. I updated the XBOX app and so on and so forth. For the second day I can't solve this problem. How do I fix it? Please help me a lot!