3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
r
raМiro 05.05.23

Messiah. A game about a little angel who possesses other people's bodies.
This is a game I will always remember.

I
ILYHA 218 05.05.23

Halflife (the first one, and the second one, it's crap) and Xenus: Boiling Point. Although there are a lot of glitches, the game itself is a masterpiece;

s
seregaL 05.05.23

Top 5
1) The whole MGS series (Just no words. The best thing I've played in recent years)
2) Mass Effect 1-3
3) The last of us
4) Morrowind (God what atmosphere there, still in my head that music, and the Seidane before my eyes. But the combat is the worst I've seen)
5) GTAV Game of the Decades. Best sandbox
The rest
6) KOTOR
7) Deus Ex
8) Jedi Academy
9) Witcher (Sapkowski fan, a fan of the series since the first game)

K
K.e.k.s 05.05.23

Bioshock Infinite is a great story;

O
Original_4477 05.05.23

Fahrenheit and the Half-Life

Z
Z126 05.05.23

Half-Life (entire series)
Mass effect (trilogy)
Starcraft (entire series except)
BioShock (entire series)
Fallout (entire series)
The last of us

S
Sample 05.05.23

Far Cry 3)
A chic first-person shooter about real madness)
10 "Did I tell you what madness is?{"out of 10

J
Juggler 05.05.23

You along with the topic to the Main ;)

o
omegalol 05.05.23

bottle :)

for Shenmue respect!

A
AF-Flood_MonSter 05.05.23

the game with matches!!! the plot stutters, and the ending sucks;

W
Webwish 05.05.23

bottle :)
my opinion is voiced)

V
Vergil 05.05.23

DeViL May CrY the whole series. I played this game VERY MUCH and still give it 10 minutes a day. There's no super clever storyline, it's a minor part, although the most important for me is EMOTIONAL, I love games that evoke emotion, the most important thing in DMC is an unbridled driveB, awesome (best) combat, stylish characters, the overall theme of the game. It's a total hit to my soul.Half Life 2 is, without any comments, the best shooter+action game on the entire planet, with awesome storyline and gameplay;Resident EVil 4 --- Emotions, Emotions, Emotions=))

Fahrenheit --- my favorite movie
KOTOR+Gothic --- my favorite RPG

t
the trane is really fucke 05.05.23

impressed me with the games:
Gta weiss city
Morrowind
Siberia 1-2

P
Pathologoanatom 05.05.23

ha...none of the games fell into my soul, for they were used by me purely for hard asking time....

B
Big Man 05.05.23

GTA 3, Counter-Strike

M
Mary Latore 05.05.23

GTA 3,GTA Vice City,GTA San Andreas.

N
Ninjitsu 05.05.23

Shenmue 1,2...in 7 years I haven't played anything better

v
viva4ever 05.05.23

Unreal, Unreal-Return to NaPali was very interesting

m
mаrkell 05.05.23

THE GREAT, TRULY GREAT HALLWAY!!!!!!!

h
haha your dead 05.05.23

Bomberman (all parts), Super Mario, Mafia, Fahrenheit, Siberia... Well, and Silent Hill 2 is very much in my heart)