3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xSigarax 09.05.23 08:32 am

Help me find a game

Good evening. I sit one evening remembering an old game I played through a disk back in the year 2005-2006. And I can not remember the name and the description also does not come together. Ripped through all that only can be and sites flipped games from 1980′s and suffered in the pictures may suddenly find that. If anyone knows something about the game, the description and outline of the game I will write. I would be very grateful because this is the only game I can not remember.
I remember it all started near the field with sunflowers near the old house with a watermill. There was also a grandfather there (with a brown Eight-Liner) and a spherical nose of sorts. And the player wanders as a guy about 10-13 years old in 3rd person. In a field, in a forest, in a cave and somewhere else. Collects mushrooms, sunflowers from them create different things. I remember exactly how I did in the water mill sunflower oil)). Also, there were evil dwarves or elves, I do not remember exactly who. But something tells me that it was still elves though and low. Lower than the main character. Who prevented the passage of a particular location to a character, the cave swamped, etc.
Unfortunately, I do not remember anything else, visually I can say exactly what the game. Except grandfather))) He I take it under doubt)
In general, if anyone recognizes this description of the game, please let me know. I would be very grateful)

0 Comments
Sort by: