3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NosokZadrota 13.05.23 04:56 pm

Fps dropout

Day, I don't know where to turn.

The point is this: fps drops from 71 to 50. It happens when you start driving. Periodicity of about 5 seconds. Figured out that because of the graphics settings the world around. If you put the minimum, it seems to stop freezing. And sort of found a solution, but the torrent version goes to "very high", and now I have a license from micros.

Configuration: Ryzen 5 3600 with underwiring, 32gb ddr4 2900mghz (overclock), RX6650XT 8gb, 2 pcs NVME and 1 HDD, monitor overclocked to 71fps.

I've removed overclocking, removed undervolting, transferred to HDD and back, removed monitor overclocking. Bottom line - nothing works. I've tried different suggestions from google, also no result. I reinstalled my Windows. It all started with 11 and now I have 10 license. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gjxnf82 13.05.23

Slumps are normal. I have 11400F, 16GB RAM at 2800GHz with 14-15-15-30 timings at 1.32V, GTX3070 8GB. Processor loaded to 40%, the graphics card at 70-75 and it's at extreme graphics settings, but when goes to run the roller before the race (the car rolls on the stand) always lags, then 13 frames, then 9 (at 1% low, the total and goes 59-60). Yes, only by a fraction of a second, but they are there and the graphs show it.

N
NosokZadrota 13.05.23

No, would be freezes is one thing, I have exactly the drop in FPS goes and lasts a couple of seconds. It becomes very uncomfortable to play. And it all happens in the game itself, not on the loading

l
le_prophet 13.05.23

Look at the graphs, you kpu botlnek cruelest, what is the frequency on the RAM 2900, remove vasy overclocking RAM, download the table and configure normally if you want, put a limit fps to the CPU in a hundred did not die.

N
NosokZadrota 13.05.23

Where is it written that the CPU dies at 100? The CPU load is about 30%. It goes up to 50-60 when it sags.

If you don't know the frequency of the RAM at 2933, I feel sorry for you.

If you don't know the frequency of the RAM at 2933, I feel sorry for you.