3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boozy Jew. 13.05.23 04:56 pm

Light squares at night from fireflies in the grass for hiding

There are such tricks in the game, very spoil the immersion in the game world, tried all settings, tried reinstalling the driver, configure the card separately and switch modes compatibility, virtualization, etc., etc. nothing helps, nothing on the Internet found no one with a similar problem, maybe someone has experienced and knows how to solve it?

4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arevac 13.05.23

How did you reinstall the drivers?

Is the card warm?

If it's a licensed one, check the integrity of the files.

If it's a pirate version, download the SAME torrent file and restart the download in the old way, double-check the downloaded files.

B
Boozy Jew. 13.05.23

I have a laptop, in principle all heated heavily, but in this game at any setting card relatively cool and not particularly strained (60-70 degrees) In heavier games it heats up to 80-85 and runs stably at these temperatures, drivers reinstalled through the application dzhifors experience, there are suspicions that the repack may be crooked, but I unfortunately do not remember where I downloaded it, rather long lay simply on a computer while I decided to play, face now do not buy unfortunately :With the re-download another repack until I do not want to, if you can find a solution to the problem, my Internet is shabby for this, but as the last option probably have to

A
Arevac 13.05.23

Reinstall your drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller. Just be sure to find a tutorial on YouTube on how to use it correctly.

B
Boozy Jew. 13.05.23

I ended up helping me completely remove the development and install the driver separately from the program, I found a man who works with computers, he said that a lot of problems in the case of gaming notebook delivers delivers development, the exact problem is not clear, but it was enough to give up using this program in principle