3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 13.05.23 04:57 pm

Golem Alchemist

Please tell me where you can find the alchemist and that next to the teleport. Or a clue how to get there. Because I remember there was one in the sky, on the first island. He even marked on the map. But how to get to him - I do not know. I do not remember.

I want to upgrade my energy pool, at least to spend those Zoneras.

And in general, has anyone steamed at all? I don't really have much use for this zoner energy anywhere. Collecting all sorts of carts, balloons, rafts, and so on - you can't run it all properly anyway. What's the point of a cart with traction, if no left, or right, or slow down? Some kind of dubious gameplay thing. Maybe I just don't understand how to use it?

7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siroy 13.05.23

On the celestial "Great Island," the southernmost sanctuary of Nat'yo-Yah.
On a cliff fragment at the northern exit of the Watch Fort.

m
mongol312 13.05.23

The golem sits in a cave, you just jump to the island and in flight look for the railway track, it leads there. Control all the transport can be through the steering wheel, there is such a mechanism. Convertarium in the New Village, it falls out there.

s
soulfox 13.05.23

You've got a shitload of them in your inventory. Did you get all this by fair means?

m
mongol312 13.05.23

No, of course, I'm doing the readings here for nothing.

a
avp111 14.05.23

Which island to fall on and which railroad track?

s
soulfox 14.05.23

So, okay. I somehow collected 100 energy crystals for the upgrade. And judging by the number of free cells on the gadget, I still need a lot of those crystals. The only question is, where do I get a lot of them? Golem alchemist at a time no more than 10 pieces. Then its stock of crystals is updated only after a certain period of time. Are there other ways to exchange ore for crystals?

s
sapov 14.05.23

In the caverns from the boss drops 100 crystal. And so in the caverns quietly farmed.