3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 13.05.23 04:57 pm

Impressions of the game

Share your feedback on the game. This is not a discussion thread - only your own personal impressions of the game should be posted here.

9 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 13.05.23

First impressions are disappointing. Visually, the game has not grown at all. The same assets are used, the same sounds, icons and much, much more. Some questionable game-design solutions moved straight from BOTVY. Frankly, I could hardly bring myself to start playing Tears of the Kingdom. The first tutorial island is tedious, not interesting. The new mechanics that we are taught - do not seem very sensible - it is about the mechanisms. But the abilities with the hand are basically normal.

But I'm glad I made it through the first hours of the game and didn't give up. If you consider this game such a HUGE DLC to BOTVa, then it's good. It's even very good. There are questionable decisions in the new gameplay, there are uncorrected bugs and inconveniences from the first BOTVA. But there is still new and this new tangibly a lot))). Map has been significantly redesigned, plus Caverns (subway), plus the Sky with the flying islands. There are numerous caves on the main map. Plus changed the approach to the towers - very nicely done. Finally there is a sane quests. And this is in Zelda!!! Of course they are relatively sane, but compared to the game in 2017 here is a really cool progress (well, yeah, 7 years have passed anyway)

In general, if you were waiting for a new game, a revelation in the visuals, gameplay - pass by. If you want a big addition, expanding the original game and the story - you're welcome. The game is very good. There is hours of gameplay to spare. Again, you can experiment, explore the world, and do collectibles. Personally one of the best games for me. Again.

P
PETFAL 13.05.23

That's how the developers didn't waste time on the graphics. Yes visually it looks 2007, although with such an open world game can not be found at the time. I personally am disappointed only animation, I would like to tweak the animation on 1.5 parts compared to botva. And the graphos... Graphon fudge with it...

S
SPR1GGAN 13.05.23

The world is interesting to study, the mechanics of crafting vehicles, too, in general, satisfied.

of minuses unpleasant combat, block only works with one-handed weapons, and then not always, to catch on the counterattack or fend off the shield is not realistic, who made these timings I do not understand, it seems that to adequately fight with each type of enemy, it takes a couple of hours to memorize its attacks and sharpening timings, but why the pain and unnecessary requirements.

m
mongol312 13.05.23

There's not enough bows to go around.) They break like matchsticks, even faster than in the hogshead, it feels like. Or maybe it's the attachments that work that way, I dunno.

m
mongol312 13.05.23

The game is good.

F
Free Kisik 14.05.23

Very boring, all the gameplay rolls to scavenging sanctuaries. Had the game came out 10 years ago would have been fine, but now it is played very depressingly. In an attempt to copy Yelden they didn't take into account that Yelden is quite a linear game, and there are a lot of stalemates due to game designers' mistakes

s
sapov 14.05.23

Both came out before elden. Otherwise, my impressions are positive. Botva looks like dlc, not the other way around. Ability with blueprints

R
Rageinside 14.05.23

fu perverts

s
soulfox 14.05.23

And who's forcing you to mop up sanctuaries? You're free to go on story missions. No one is restricting you. If you're confident in your abilities, you can go to the end of the game without extra hearts and energy.
Well, the gameplay here is really measured. The scale is large and it affects the gameplay, the atmosphere. And here, by the way both games are similar. In EP, too, measured, long gameplay. And in both games you can go bare-assed on the boss. As long as you have enough skilluhi.