3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Free Kisik 13.05.23 04:57 pm

The Sorcerer on the Plateau

Plato... The gate in the wall... Я... languish... by the water's surface...

Can anyone tell me where this place is? Walked all over the plateau for 2 hours through all the reservoirs and never found one

Spoiler

you must first descend the plateau, break rocks to get the water out, then climb the opening passage

7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aranit 13.05.23

What follows the completion of this quest? There's just four eyes to throw down and fetch. Is the reward even worth it? Because the quest looks really long.

F
Free Kisik 13.05.23

The quest is very tedious, in fact, like the whole game.

Spoiler

Reward the opportunity to buy a jacket with the resistance of the filth

A
Artem Evanov 13.05.23

"Pluck cry, tedious game, pluck cry. Never mind that it has to be the last of the sorcerers for the set from the miasms)

F
Free Kisik 13.05.23

This doesn't stop the game from being soulful. All according to the covenants of Jubiosoft: outposts, towers, outposts in the sky, outposts under the ground. They tried to make a Yelden ring, but it turned out to be an assassin

Q
QuestioningVryn 13.05.23

Found it! In general, if you stand on the plateau, you go down the path to the edge of the plateau, there is also a fault in the caverns - there is a big lake, and at the bottom of the plateau you can break rocks - you break them, the water goes away and this head is at the bottom lying around

S
SpecialVahn 13.05.23

I also ran for two hours and did not find ... only I got these words at the plateau in the temple, and you have a different place on the skin ...

F
Free Kisik 13.05.23

It's in the caverns below the plateau, in the central mine