3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bahus7 13.05.23 04:58 pm

A deleted mod does not disappear from the mod manager

I deactivated the mod. Deleted its file physically. But the mod is still displayed in the manager in inactive mode. How is this possible?

9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bahus7 13.05.23

I figured it out.

The mod was somehow duplicated from the Stim Workshop. I unsubscribed and it disappeared from the manager.

Thank you all, everyone is free. Convoy is also free. )))

A
Andrei G 13.05.23

If a mod appears in the right column of the mod manager with a red exclamation mark, just move it with the left arrow !!!!! it's easy!

B
Bahus7 13.05.23

Not on the right.

A
Andrei G 13.05.23

Check the mod folder in My Documents\ETS2\mod.

If it doesn't have a deleted mod file, it will hang in the mod manager.

Delete the unwanted mod from the folder and you'll be fine.

B
Bahus7 13.05.23

Removed his file physically.

A
Andrei G 13.05.23

If you delete a mod from the mod folder, it won't show up in the manager! Either you have a copy of the mod in the folder or I don't know what you have.

If I could help.

b
baragon48of 13.05.23

A mod that was removed from a folder may appear in the mod manager, but without the image and with an exclamation mark in the red circle to the right. This means that there is no such archive and the game does not see it. It remains to simply disable this file in the mod manager and play in peace.

B
Bahus7 13.05.23

There are none on the right. It shows up on the left and with a picture. So I don't understand why.

b
baragon48of 13.05.23

Are you sure you deleted the mod from that folder? Write the path to the folder.