3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 13.05.23 04:58 pm

Combat tips

Propose imbo builds/expendables.
For myself, I noted that it is very cool to combine arrows with mushrooms from the caverns - Bombacolor, Konfuxia and Sporovik
Bobmacolor - high damage on the area. When hitting the head a lot of damage - well, at least I thought so, because the big Moblin then died with one shot, then lost only part of the HP.
Confuxia - creates a cloud, getting into which the enemies attacked all indiscriminately. That's how Bokoboss took out all his allies. And generally useful to throw at a bunch of enemies. They start hitting each other, and you can just watch.
Sporovik - creates a cloud in which enemies lose sight of you. You can safely walk up and hit from the cry from the incision

All three mushrooms in combination with the arrows are so strengthen Link that I easily in nubo clothing and three hearts of HP killed black bokoblins, zavrosov and many other dangerous opponents

I would like to know if there are any other very imbo or interesting combinations. Share

5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEKSander95 13.05.23

Skeletons appear at night, their arms with 20 damage + charomontage = not a bad weapon

H
Hello 13.05.23

That's right. If they were even tougher, these hands would be priceless

A
ALEKSander95 13.05.23

well, yeah)

s
soulfox 13.05.23

After killing the globetrotter, he was left with a core that for some reason could not be picked up. But it was possible to use charomontage with it. It's a pretty powerful upgrade.

L
Limgrave 13.05.23

You're so active