3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LolaBunnyRabbit 13.05.23 11:00 pm

The problem is the DLC for The Heist and The Hazardous;

Trouble in the mission: Kidnapping I can't take a picture of the target because from the balcony from where the game requires the camera approach does not capture the target.

8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LolaBunnyRabbit 13.05.23

Has anyone solved the problem? I can not take a picture of the target, because from the balcony where the game requires a camera approach does not capture the target! I'm already tired of several versions of the game double-checked very much want to pass!

E
EscGamesPС 14.05.23

Are you sure you're on that balcony? I can't see you...I'm standing by the green window...And I'm tired too.Well, I'm going to look for a couple of T-shirts ????

I'm sure you're right.

M
MODERN_GEAR 14.05.23

Passed it the first time, no problems. The version of epic games.

Try as an option to revert to the standard control, it worked for me with one of the bugs.

L
LolaBunnyRabbit 14.05.23

It's really funny, I'm serious! The character doesn't capture the perspective from the camera.

L
LolaBunnyRabbit 14.05.23

I have a pirate version. I've tried different versions. But the camera captures, for example, when shooting collectibles foreshortening. But this is the mission does not want. The story itself Persian comes to the stairs and not the balcony where my partner is standing maybe on this. Type of my Persian is on the balcony and can not move away from there like a mark I tried closer, but then disappears all the interface capture. I went through the whole game at 100% Decided to pass the extra and there's such a fiasco.

E
EscGamesPС 14.05.23

A little humor)) from stress...And I tried the zoom and after it already scans the download of that guy with the glasses...

P
Play for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee 14.05.23

Will the DLC work on a pirate version?

L
LolaBunnyRabbit 14.05.23

Yes, they are on Torrents