3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 14.05.23 03:00 am

Collection of drawings for Zonaia mechanisms

In the caverns, I found the Iga Clan Diary for the blueprints of the Zonai mechanisms. How to use it? Does anyone know?"

If anyone is wondering where to get the diary, here's a hint:

Spoiler

The diary lies in one of the two chests, on top of the large pillar on which the members of the Iga clan are based. There are gliders flying around. One of them had a sort of circle of red lights on it that you had to shoot with an arrow to open the door to the chests.

This is the view from the surface where I am at the moment (yellow triangle)

And this is directly at Caverns. The yellow triangle is the location of Link. The closest landmark is Atakaruk Root

5 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 14.05.23

Found another one, not so far away

There seems to be a lot of this stuff in the caverns. Nevertheless, how can it be used?"

A
ALEKSander95 14.05.23

you probably haven't been to the central mine yet, they give you the skill to use blueprints and memorize what you assemble from the mechanisms

s
soulfox 14.05.23

What is the central mine?

A
ALEKSander95 15.05.23

Beneath the ground, clearly beneath the ruins of the temple of time on the great plateau

Spoiler

s
soulfox 15.05.23

Thank you, I was already in the mines on a quest Joshi. Immediately pumped up the energy reserve to almost 3 cells)
Now I wish I had more blueprints. But so far too lazy to rummage through the caverns. They're too big