3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Destroyer 25.11.19 03:46 pm

How do you play?Is it worth to play it? (Shadow Warrior 2)

The game just came out,and it has praise.Should I play it?The gameplay is quite good,and my friends praise her.
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 25.11.19

download and try

A
Angry Destroyer 25.11.19

KingBaby
And you yourself as a game?

R
Red Barels 25.11.19

the game

A
Angry Destroyer 25.11.19

invalid dok
thank you!

M
MystikBeatz 25.11.19

Worth it. In the Arsenal of excellent optimization, combat system, design locations, and, of course, humor. The protagonist in the process of shredding monstrating and the cut-scenes gives a pungent and spicy jokes, banter commenting. A smile from the face comes off, get bored and fall asleep once ;)
This game is worth it to buy it on Steam. The price is extremely affordable.

T
T.T.G 25.11.19

The second best FPS of this year.

K
KingBaby 25.11.19

buban
great !

B
Bobik78 25.11.19

Already bought the game of the year

b
bazilews 25.11.19

Normal mastromoro?

T
Tdante 25.11.19

bazilews
Not the usual but very very nice with equally nice RPG elements.

The game is excellent, certainly recommend to buy, very similar to borderlands mechanics, but it is still a shooter.

M
MrWorld 25.11.19

The game is awesome, initially I thought that the middle or at the end of the game you get bored, but this game is exception. Lots of good humor, interesting dialogues, which unfortunately is not translated (like my cookies).Palocci is also very interesting,plus the game has a good customization of weapons, which is what we like Bordo. However highly recommend and good way that the game came out on sonaki, and that would be casualty and unoptimized piece of and drive wouldn't.

O
Omnia Smirnow 25.11.19

buban
Great game, better wait a week and then play (until eliminate all the mistakes)!!!
Better yet, buy it.

g
gloccc 25.11.19

Great game . If you like the Board and dum 2016 , then definitely take it . Plus optimization great

L
Listoman 25.11.19

Dunno, like the game and rules, but the more hours you play there is no desire.

D
Doomcreeper 25.11.19

The first part in the story was fun, and then the cooperative cheerful. The game is only like that online would be livelier, the constant disconnects.,

B
Black_Cat96 25.11.19

Game good 5 points