3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
In_live 14.05.23 05:00 pm

Game crashes after deleting a mod

I downloaded this mod, https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/file/cyberpunk_2077_sborka_kiberpank_2_0_remastered_1_62-1237087 played with it for a while, then I decided to go back to the clean version, completely demolished the game and now after loading the save and pressing the space bar the game crashes.

11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vavan07 14.05.23

RedScript is the latest version. It's because of it.

I
In_live 14.05.23

You mean, put only RedScript on a clean one? And the saves will work?

I
In_live 14.05.23

If I put a mod, the game runs and works, now how do I figure out what's in the way of saving to roll back to a clean version?

v
veterrock 14.05.23

The names of save files are changed and the clean game does not start with those saves that were made with the mod.

I
In_live 14.05.23

And now it's all either with mods or no mods?

v
veterrock 14.05.23

Savings there renaming and fitting still a hassle, or continue to play with the mod if you're far past or download the save for a clean game, or all over again, somehow.

I
In_live 14.05.23

Are the saves renamed and matched at all?

I
In_live 14.05.23

I'll answer that myself, they won't

v
veterrock 14.05.23

What kind of smart guy came in and gave everyone minus, maybe it would be better to help the author to solve the problem?

V
Vavan07 14.05.23

Then I don't know. But it's definitely because of the modding programs. Install them all:RED4ext, RedScript, Cyber Engine Tweaks.

I
In_live 15.05.23

I did it, it still crashes, I'll have to roll it back five hours and go through it again