3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soiche 15.05.23 08:00 am

Bilds

Good day, this is not my first time in the Hidetaki series of games, I ran all ds with dlc, bladic (sekiro, unfortunately, did not try). Going through the ring ran into the problem that I feel weak in the playgame (maliket, could, malenia, second yearfree). Playing Gatz, two-handed severity +25, lion's claw on ashes. Liv 134, ready to roll stats and searching for gear (in the lot of Malenya nalutal couple of dragon stones). I want to learn how to play this game you play and try new builds to overcome the last living bosses on the map (Malenya, Mog, Radagog / Beast elden). Looking forward to your super builds, thanks in advance!

12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Row 15.05.23

I'm going to be mocked by the hardcore guys, but the most imbovye builds are built through the blid - there are a lot of vidos on YouTube, if really nothing works - take the "river of blood" - this katana even after the nerve gives a ton of damage, and she is also very comfortable because her special attack damajit at some distance. Krch, youtube, bleed build - well and git gud \[t]/

W
Walеn 15.05.23

Buy thunder of giants and hammer prelate, from the armor enough for additional damage from the jump, the rest - as the weight will allow. In talismans the most important is a claw, if with the weight is all bad - a huge pot, the rest on his desire. In the vial I think I was adding a tear on additional damage to the balance and stamina regen speed. I don't know what kind of builds for blood (passed and with them, but heavy imboever), but heavy I Malenya from the first stage, even from the stager did not let go, she only once his dance zayuzala. The second stage is harder, but you don't have to jump on her as aggressively, but in general the process is the same. Radagon and even sank on the first try without wasting flags, with the Beast is more difficult because of his bad habit of running away, but the pieces are ripped from him my reverence.

s
soiche 15.05.23

I just wanted to add that I don't want to use Spirits and Ranged Spells, I want to defeat Malenia in a fair dance of face to face:)

I wanted to add that I don't want to use Spirits and Ranged Spells.

s
soiche 15.05.23

Thanks for the tip, I've been testing the blood river and it seemed to do more damage with the two-handed armor. Does it make sense to pump points into sorcery? It seemed to me that it salyzes bleed damage.
Heard that naginata is rated higher than blood rivers in sorcery builds now, have you tested it?

A
Alex Row 15.05.23

When you cast on a blid, points to sorcery are mandatory, with the maximum pumped up weapon, sorcery gives the most skull. I used to use naginata - it's a good way to deal with shieldmen. But I'm more a fan of paired blades. There's a guy on YouTube - Ekky - he's a series of vids devoted to Elden Ring - particularly the build on the blid with parnikami. And the presentation of the content is very peculiar and funny, so I recommend it.

s
soiche 15.05.23

I'll check it out, thank you!

s
soiche 15.05.23

I will definitely look into it, thank you:)

B
Black Doska 15.05.23

I understand, and through claws and shield played(love muveset claws).

s
soiche 15.05.23

Dude, I'm ecstatic!!! I changed into two paired blades (a naginata and the one made of divine skin that falls off the guy) through the blid, and killed the mania on my second try!!!! Thank you very much :))

D
Den1sDzen 15.05.23

With the build for blood passed 3 times without any problems. Now it's 300lv. Take a build on the blood and all will pass. I see a lot of people passed that way. Malenia only did a little brain damage.

A
Alex Row 15.05.23

Gratz, two greenhouses - it's a hell of a thing - especially if you hit it while jumping.

W
Wing42 16.05.23

Went through the game as a classic fighter: zweihander for physical damage. Then knocked out Radan's swords and retrained partially as a muzzleloader, since, as we know from the lore, Radan Beach of Stars is the great thinker of this world, and his paired dunks require wisdom and are scaled by it. Radan's sword muwset certainly sucks the leg in both pvp (especially in pvp) and pvp, but the damage from them is incredible. And then I killed Maliket and dropped his dong already. That's when I realized it's never too late to get into religion and become a bit of a believer. Ran to Rennala, threw all my wisdom into faith (which is also how life works, by the way: the less wisdom a person has, the more he tends to believe in things), and now I have a shitload of sticks.

But as you know, in Souls games it doesn't matter what your build and stats are. What matters is how stylish and charismatic he looks.