3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BasBarabas 25.11.19 03:46 pm

Will there be DLC, if so, when they come out and what? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Hello!
What anyone thought about DLC? Will they all? and if something about that?
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 25.11.19

Yet on this account there is no information.

L
Lobo 25.11.19

BasBarabas
like developed would say that any DLC will not do the work at least during development, it said

S
Setesh 25.11.19

This game does not need DLC it fully finished and to add that it makes no sense

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

Regori wrote:
given the green light for the sequel
What a mess. After all, there is the normal game continued, and worth doing.

S
SoBSHKi 25.11.19

Sites
Agree,the only thing is that she needs a bunch of patches.And lots of people have that something is wrong with the game(Although I didn't notice all these troubles, and which he wrote)

S
SoBSHKi 25.11.19

vitalik76
And what in your understanding of the game are normal ?

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

The Pepsi generation, for whom this game was the first for star wars the previous games have not seen. Here is all according to the canons of modern good games. The fight will be almost like in sciro, the point of meditating is almost like in dark souls, running errands-paskowski there, come back between battles almost like in tomb raider. Themselves star wars and really no plot per unit, well this stuff, who will notice it amid all the rest of the masterpiece. I understand why they liked it. But it was the Jedi Knight series, KOTOR. Yes, even the Force Unleashed, which is compared to the Jedi Knight was a console stump, and something better than this. And before star wars was even kosmoski. But disney is all poured into the toilet and gave you a"game of the year.