3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-consciousQuincy 15.05.23 02:00 pm

The graphics card loads a little in games and the processor a lot

What's the point, I start the game (Dota 2) CPU plowing like hell at 60-80%, and almost no video card strain. But sometimes the computer runs so that the CPU chillit at 20-30% and the video card is working fine. Well, and fps in the second case is noticeably higher, usually twice. RAM does not affect this case, well, and other components I think too, because everything else is the same in both situations. Below are the components of the PC, and screenshots from MSI afterburner. The most interesting thing is that the situation changes just restarting, startup speed pc also always the same, tried overclocking the CPU and RAM, also no response, at first I had wind 11, then put wind 10, also nothing. Tried tearing down the drivers without them, tried with them too, nothing.

Well, and of course I want to always turn on my PC in a state where there are more fps, I tried everything I know, all sorts of optimizations and other things do not work, reducing the graphics and full screen mode has no effect, by the way elden ring always just gives 35 fps at any setting of graphics in which the CPU is under 80% loaded.

HELP PEOPLE

3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Self-consciousQuincy 15.05.23

And the B450 Aorus elite v2 motherboard

L
Lоken 15.05.23

The screenshot of CPU-Z from the memori tab.
View from Yelden with monitoring, which will graph frametime, CPU load and temperature, all CPU threads load and CPU temperature.

S
SonyK_2 16.05.23

...I'll attach the PC's components, and screenshots from MSI afterburner... and a B450 Aorus elite v2 motherboard

It would be better to have a video with hardware load monitoring at problematic moments. The more metrics the better.

Spoiler alert

Samples: