3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderBL 16.05.23 11:00 am

Penalty for an accident

Day. The other day I encountered a situation. I'm driving along without touching anyone, and from the lane to accelerate or which is going to the narrowing in me to fly into a car-bot and I'm written off for the accident. In past versions, everything was normal. If you bumped into, the money was not written off since it was not me who crashed. And before I remember if the bots were going to the narrowing, they always yielded, but now on the break, and I lose money. Is there any fix for all this

12 Comments
Sort by:
e
estanislao 16.05.23

I've had bots that were programmed by heroin addicts.

P
POSTAL_VL 16.05.23

If only to turn off fines...

I once was just standing in my lane at an intersection, and a bus that was turning angled into me - got a ticket

01001000 01101001 16.05.23

This is you being humiliated on purpose. Well, the dumb AI can't be wrong.

N
Nell_0071 16.05.23

It does happen. I've been noticing it since the penultimate version. Maybe they'll fix it, maybe they'll forget about it.

A
AlexanderBL 16.05.23

I remember in the first versions, and this was about 5-6 years ago, if I got hit, I was not fined. It was good. And now apparently something screwed up. These AIs fly like crazy and do not even yield

A
Alexandra Borovskaya 16.05.23

Go to Mi dokument\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profile\config

open the config file in notepad, find the line uset g_police "1"

change "1" to "0."

fines now don't matter

have fun playing.

N
Nell_0071 16.05.23

Because you're a little out of your lane, that's fine.

N
Nell_0071 16.05.23

You can turn them off in the game settings, but there's no point in playing the game. It is necessary to create the feeling that here you are such a trucker. You drive yourself and control the truck. And in the empty ride ????

A
Alexandra Borovskaya 16.05.23

agree

The man asked and got an answer

P
POSTAL_VL 16.05.23

That's the thing, he was standing flat in the lane. Didn't even drive over the markings. It's just that the fines are really screwed up.

T
The X-Files 16.05.23

Put a mod for adequate traffic Chipo or Creaton (Creaton so I think very friendly traffic, always yielding and not cutting off and certainly not going to overtake on the one lane) in general, try D.B_Creation_Traffic_Intensity_Mod_Pack. About /narrow in me flies car-bot / in ATS the same crap if you're driving on the two-lane in the left lane, and the right to the left narrowing of the lane you have to reduce speed and miss all the traffic on the right side if there is no arrow on the right side to readjust, if the arrow is on the asphalt to readjust the single-lane then the left side in priority, the right waits until the left all will pass. But just look in the mirrors more often and see if the car with the letter "U" on the wipers will turn.

F
FinistEG 17.05.23

The player is always to blame. It used to be and still is.

The player is always to blame.