3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DVampire 16.05.23 03:00 pm

No fuel consumption

In FS 17 I noticed a problem, maybe someone knows something about it... When the tank in the technique empties to 10-15 liters, I save the game and leave the game. When I load it again, the tank shows 22-30 liters. After working a little up to 10 liters in the tank, I save, I get out of the game, I boot up and again the same thing. What could be the problem? I thought that some mods started to affect it, but removing all the mods does not change the situation...

4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suleimann 17.05.23

In order to understand the problem, let's clear up a few things.

Question one, is this technique from a game or a mod?

The second question is, does this happen to all vehicles involved in the game or to a specific piece of equipment?

Requestion three, is the map where the game session takes place from the game or a mod?

D
DVampire 18.05.23

1) If all the mods removed, but the problem remained, then it is not a mod, logically?)
2) All the equipment, but the min tank capacity after loading different. As if some percentage of the tank.
3) Map Pine, which was in the game. Not mod.

D
DVampire 18.05.23

I've already used various dances with tambourine: and rolled back the game to the back-up, after which I probably noticed this problem, tried different combinations of mods, searched through the game files and mods attributes that could be responsible for this function (it seems as if some restriction on the minimum tank volume set)... Noticed this problem on the mod tractor. Removed all mods, took the standard tractor, in the save file changed the fuelFillLevel to 5 liters, loaded the game, - and the tractor tank is 22 liters (Zetor Forterra example) ...
When the 22 l played up to, such as 10 liters, save the game, go out, check the save file - there fuelFillLevel recorded 10. But when I load the game again - the tractor in the tank again 22 liters... And so on in a circle.

D
DVampire 18.05.23

I suspected Cursplay at first. Because in its files I found a function responsible for the percentage of filling the tank, when the worker can go to the gas station, for example. But when all mods were deleted, the problem remained...