3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richard 17.05.23 07:00 am

Very much grains the water of the Lake

Fought with Del Lago in this oil from the grains, and what settings to increase the water to be without the hotelings and a hard grainy trail when the camera moves, the preset is the balance, but then prstavil to high, all subsurface scattering included. And how to fix this water, there are both ps5 and pc version, pc is vvedu a crisp on the ps5 do not remember this at all. Chzx???

10 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyH4aKy 17.05.23

Turn off FSR anti-aliasing and you're good to go.

P.S. Last of Us suffers from the same thing.

Y
Yurkets 17.05.23

hz passed it 3 times and did not notice this.played on max without tripe rays and hair.kasestvo grid on max put and without any dlss and fsr

W
WarCraf4er 17.05.23

I have another problem. The game is very dark, just go under any kind of tree or itself, there all is not visible, but if you go out into the light, everything is fine and beautiful. Tried the brightness settings of black and white, the game just becomes more whitish, but still nothing can not see there

v
veterrock 17.05.23

Turn off SSAO and the problem is solved.

W
WarCraf4er 17.05.23

Thank you, I'll try it when I get home

R
Richard 17.05.23

probably HDR, try turning it off or on the TV

R
Richard 17.05.23

And there are shorter reflections not rths, simple because of them grains hard.

R
Richard 17.05.23

And in general I decided, reflections should be turned off, they generally grainy water, and reflect very bad at the same time, turned it off and everything was ok. It's the reflections that aren't rtx.

v
veterrock 17.05.23

How are the results?

W
WarCraf4er 17.05.23

Similarly with or without sasao