3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreces 18.05.23 04:00 pm

An affair with a thali for fem shepard

There was supposed to be an in-depth guide to Save Editory and its mechanics, and more specifically to Save Editory Trilogy Editory, but because of the click of a button, all the text is gone, about 3 pages are gone, so I will say.

Romance Tali can be in part 2 through Save Editory and any character that was not planned bisexual.

Gonna just write, before jumping to Omega 4, in the column number 5 that is the novel and put not calibrated yet and then before jumping to Omega happen bed scene, but in case of tali for example, fem shepard changes his voice to male and becomes a trap, and in Part 3 the novel continues, through import save and there such a mess and the whole novel is voiced well.

Kst I assume that in part 3, the romance between Tali and fem shepard was planned, but for some reason did not come to fruition, and in part 2, Tali also hints fem shepard that she is not against joining together and removing her spacesuit to calibrate.

I'm interested to hear your opinions on this, and a post with a subtle discussion about the save editory and all the mechanics, I'll tell you later and how to do what, or maybe not since I burned, and there is a lot to talk about, for example about adding textures to the game's own.

Good luck everyone and thanks for reading, hope you have a good day today ;3

4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dreces 18.05.23

And yes, who knows what happened to the difficulty, I'm playing almost on crazy, and it feels like easy, in the first part pure mouse clicks over the sniper rifle

P
Pruss V 18.05.23

They can't do it without the nastiness.

D
Dreces 19.05.23

What's the agr, like it's a single player game and everyone can go through it however they want and everyone can calibrate their own to whatever they want

D
Dreces 19.05.23

and plus, I also support heterosexual relationships, but mass effect romances aren't done badly and why can't I play as fem shepherd and not romance thali?