3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krolic 25.11.19 03:46 pm

Problems with the display of the game interface [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not visible HUD not on the menu, not in the game. No health indicator, no ammo, etc.
Don't know what it is...
sfa
17 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 25.11.19

Video setup - on radar, on the interface

K
Krolic 25.11.19

vatsonification
Tried, does not help...
vatsonification
That is such garbage
sfa2

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 25.11.19

Krolic
Was such I have, and online, and even ESC key is not pressed!. Bad file x64w.rpf. Perihelial files, the game will resume and will pass!

L
Lex Slim 25.11.19

I've also have some weird things happen occasionally with these archives happen.Happens in any area of the map, the game crashes with an error on game archives( something like error gen zlib2)must keep a copy of the game.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 25.11.19

Lex Slim
Yes,there is.Twice a week siphoning , and the same long-suffering file that I mentioned above.

A
Alina Afashagova 25.11.19

Can not see contacts , map ...

G
Go__Home 25.11.19

check integrity of game cache

F
FFFREDDD 25.11.19

To start, the game license? If not, the problem is obvious.
If you developed, then as mentioned above - verify integrity of game cache.

F
Frenezo 25.11.19

The situation is this: at some point after I go into some kind of building (single game) and come out of it, the icon disappears and I can go into these buildings, but the icon is not on the map. What to do?
Mods there open camera, scene director and Scenario Menu 2.0.

I
Ilya Krasilov 25.11.19

may be because of scenario menu 2.0

S
Smoke4Ca 25.11.19

This cheats, after which I threw in the ban for 7 days. Had expired yesterday, along with some sort of update. After entering the game noticed that the right side of the interface on the screen is not visible, namely: the amount of money, the name of the car when you sit in it, not visible scale revival when he died, for now. What to do to again everything was in place?
PS stimovsky Game, cache integrity checked - did not help, tomorrow I will try again

V
Vlad489977 25.11.19

People not long ago started to play Grand Theft Auto Online I bought the game the incentive is all as expected stalknulsya this problem in the menu of the GTA. The character's face doesn't appear there are Toko glasses but igratsa all is well in the social club character is mostly no though LVL is

t
t830x 25.11.19

Sometimes

D
Danil Zotov 25.11.19

probably a glitch

V
Vlad489977 25.11.19

Daniel Zotov
And how is it solved?

V
Valeraaa1 25.11.19

Влад489977
You were able to fix it?

m
matwey005 25.11.19

Hello I have a problem, I play on PC in GTA online and can't find lofotr. on the map of their location. I arrive to the place indicated on the map but not find there lofotr. What is the reason